This is bad.

I ended up going to Angies office to catch up with Angie till I was needed and I ended up walking in mid conversation.
"Next time, tell a funny story. Oh, and never, never say you don't like children." Seeley stated making Temperance confused.
"I didn't say I don't like children. I said I don't want any."
"On TV it's the same thing."
"He's right. To the world it's like saying you hate kids by saying you don't want them." I told making Angie turn around.
"Sweetie!" She told as she rushed over and tackled me into a hug.
"Oh ok. We are doing hugs. You know Angie I was just gone for like a couple of months."
"I know I just missed you."
"Missed you as well." I told before she pulled away and grabbed a bit of my hair.
"You got a hair cut!"
"Like I've said to everyone. Wasn't my choice. This chick fucked up by accident no one was impressed but it's all good. My hair grows quick anyway so it will take a year maybe a few more weeks then that for it to be the length I like it to be."
"Well you look cute. Reminds me when you were 15."
"I know it's so weird, it's like the exact same length as that."
"It makes so much more sense now that I know they are cousins." Seeley told making the both of us chuckle.

The four of us were standing around the Angelator going over what we had so far.
"The victim's skull was in good shape. No real shrinkage from the fire. I'm running a comparison between the facial reconstruction and the photos in the immigration database. I hear we're all gonna get grilled by some mysterious government chick."
"So tempted to speak in nothing but French to her but there's a slight chance she could know it."
"You know French?" Seeley asked
"Bien sûr, M. Seeley Booth. Je connais de nombreuses langues." I told making us smile.
"You gonna tell me what you said?"
"Non."
"I've been through this before. It's so we can work on classified cases. C.I.A., Military." Temperance stated.
"Why? You have something to hide?" Seeley questioned.
"You've got no idea what I gotta hide."
"Better believe it, Bucko." Angie added
"What kind of something?"
"The best kind." She told.
"You don't even wanna know what I know. Could get ya arrested." I stated.
"I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that to me." He told
"Good choice." I told as Temperance walked to the computer that was going through the immigration photos and picked one that was a good match.
"There.That one." She told pointing to a photo.
"Okay."
"It's a good match" she added.
"Extremely."
"Polina Rozalina Semov. Born in 1970. Cherdyn, Perm District of the Urals. She immigrated to the U.S. in '94 with her sister Maria. Married Carl Decker. They live in Cleveland Park." Angie explained.
"Children?" Seeley asked since we needed to know.
"Donovan Dimitri Decker. Born 1997. He's eight years old." She told nodding making me think.
'God I hope that kid is ok.'
My phone began to ring making me grab it to see it was Lucy.
"Sorry I gotta take this." I told before leaving quickly.
Once I was out of the lab and in a good spot I picked up the call and instantly heard Lucy.
"You would not believe the morning I have had."
"Eventful I assume." I told as I leaned against the wall behind me.
"Ok so Abby is going to get tested soon to see if she actually is a child prodigy as well since she's reading at a level 9, which exciting honestly. But also I can not decide what outfits I want showcased in the show."
"You can always send me the ones you can't decide on. I may be a godmother but I'm also a model so I can help in that world."
"You are such a life saver. Thank god I ran into your office when I did."
"Hey I understand the urgent need for the restroom it's all good. So how's everything back in Pennsylvania?"
"The usual. I mean we miss having you around and so does our little monkey. She really loved the Christmas gift you sent."
"Every little girl deserves their own castle for their toys."
"You know you don't need to do all this for us right?"
"Your guys are family I will always help out."
"Thank you."
"Don't mention it. I gotta go though, we are working on a new case."
"Be safe."
"As long as you guys are safe as well."
"We'll try. Talk to you when we can."
"See ya. And tell Abby I said hiya."
"I will. Bye."
"Bye." I told before she hung up.
'That's good.'