Have yourself a merry little christmas.

I should note the shirt Ash is wearing in this.

The front covers her tattoos on the chest but she couldn't find a shirt with a back to cover her back

The front covers her tattoos on the chest but she couldn't find a shirt with a back to cover her back. So her hair is also down unless told otherwise. On with the chapter after the need to know detail.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all waited near the platform as Goodman waited for his family to appear. Once they did his face lit up and he crouched down as he waved towards them. I watched as he put his hand against the glass as they did the same making me give a small smile. After however long they said goodbye and he watched them leave before walking away from the door.
'Cute family.'
Next was Jack. A girl with brunette hair in a blue jacket in all I can assume as his girlfriend. They kissed one another through the glass and I found it oddly sweet. They both put their hands up to the glass as well over all the lipstick marks. After awhile she also left with him watching her leave as well and I could tell he was looking at her arse.
'Boys.'
When it was Booths turn, he waited with his arms crossed before some guy and who I assumed to be his kid appeared on the opposite side of the glass. Once he saw his kid his eyes lit up and he crouched down to his sons level smiling. They both put their hands up to the glass which made me look away. I felt a small nudge from Angie making me look towards her.
"You know he sees you as his daughter as well right? Sees all of us as his kids"
"I know. Just seeing them be a family makes me kinda wonder..... why couldn't I have had that with my folks? But I have you and your dad, and the others, so I still have a proper father figure win my life along with Henry when I was younger before I met you guys." I told making her hug me. "Oh ok. We are doing hugs now."
"Love you as well."
I looked back towards Seeley to see him say goodbye to his son before watching him be taken away by who I assumed to be his friend. Once he couldn't see his offspring he went back to where he was and Zack was told it was his family going up.
"You know I find it fitting that we are last Angie."
"You know my dad. Loves an entrance." She told making us both chuckle.
My jaw dropped once his family appeared and I was shocked that it was so big.
'Jesus that's one big family..... I know the second drawing I'm doing.'
"Hey Angie." I quietly whispered.
"Yeah?"
"Am I able to borrow your art supplies once we are done here?"
"Of course."
"Thanks."
The man who I assumed could be his dad was telling a story as he wildly gesticulated making them all laugh and I couldn't help but smile. One of them seemed to notice me and asked something making them all look towards me. I gave a wave as they all waved back and the man from before said something else making the whole family laugh while Zack became flustered.
'I'm liked.'
When it was time for Zacks family to go they all put their hand up against the glass as he walked down the door pressing his against each one. They all waved goodbye and he watched them leave before coming back to where he was. Now it was mine and Angies turn. I waited again the wall while she stood waiting. I saw her eyes light up making me turn around to see my siblings running before skidding across the floor. As soon as they got close Peter slipped and fell to the ground making us laugh, as Billy walked behind them making us both smile. Once they were all at the door Angie signalled that we needed to use the ear pieces so we could all hear one another.
"Sweetness."
"Hey dad."
"Honeybun."
"Hey Billy."
"Bunny!" My siblings all exclaimed at once.
"Youngins and Oldies!" I exclaimed making us all smile.
"So how did this happen?" Billy asked
"Yeah. I can not believe you got stuck in here." Peter told.
"Do not blame me, blame the curly hair man. He didn't follow protocol."
"You two aren't even in the same room and you are already going to start a fight." Edgar stated.
"It's his/her fault!" We both told pointing to the other making me flip Peter off.
"I see Honeybun is still the same." Billy told.
"Yeah she is." Angie told as I sat on the ground with Tyler and Flynn doing the same.
"Oh give me a minute I'll get to the floor as well." Edith told as she began to lower herself to the ground.
"So how have you two been going?"
"We've already reached 2000 subs to our podcast." Tyler told as they got excited.
"People have even started recommending stuff for us to talk about." Flynn added.
"That's good. Did you guys want some of my old cases to talk about?"
"Can we?!"
"Yeah. You just gotta change names and what not."
"You are the best Ash!" They both exclaimed making me smile.
"I'm here to help little ones."
"How have you both been going anyway?" Edgar asked
"Been good. Solving cases by giving the unknown identity's." Angie told
"Been solving cases by mostly figuring out what killed them. I like being the weapons expert." I stated making them smile.
"Who's the confused looking dude?" Billy asked making us look to see the team was looking at our family.
"He doesn't know about you five." I stated referring to my siblings.
"Ash has kept it pretty well hidden what she does on the side and what not." Angie added.
"That's rude." They told
"You five are unbelievable."
"Who's the people staring?" Tyler asked.
I turned around more to see our coworkers and they all gave a wave for our family to give one back.
"Ok, so the curly haired man, that's Jack. We both do the same thing except I'm also a weapons expert. The man next to him is Seeley, he works with the government. The African-American man he is my boss Goodman. That's his last name, he's the only person I call by his last name. The lady watching us at the top is Temperance."
"What about the shaggy hair dude?" Peter asked
"That's Zack."
"Like the Zack that caught you when you were upside down?" Peter asked as he got excited.
"Yes."
"The Zack that you live with?!" Edgar asked in the same excited tone as Peter.
"Yes. Same dude and everything."
"ZACK! IM PETER!" He exclaimed as he waved making Zack wave again as I pinched the bridge of my nose. "I wanna talk to him."
"No."
"Does she not want us to meet her boyfriend?" Flynn asked
"Seems like it." Tyler added
"Ash we would really like to meet your boyfriend." Edith told
"We aren't dating."
"But you live together." The four of them told as one
"Cause we are roommates."
"We owe Edgar 50 bucks." They told
"I'm just that good." He told as they all handed him a 50.
"For god sake I hate this family."
"No you don't." They all told making us laugh.
We talked for awhile longer until it was time for him to go. Angie grabbed me and as we both put our other hands up towards the glass and he did the same where ours were and as the others joined.
"Bye girls."
"Bye Dad/Billy." We both told as one.
"Bye Bunny and Angela!" My siblings told as one.
"Bye guys."
"Be good for Edgar and Edith ok."
"We will." Tyler and Flynn told as one.
We watched them go and I let go of Angies hand as I went to see how all the other insects were going.

(Zacks p.o.v when Ash was talking to her family.)

"Dude, who the hell is Ash talking to? Do you think the dude is her secret boyfriend." Jack asked making me shake my head and ignore him.
"No way Ashley has a secret boyfriend." Booth told
"I could see her having one." Jack stated
"It's Edgar, Edith, Peter, Tyler and Flynn."
"Who?"
"They are people she knows. She sometimes video chats with them and has lunch or dinner with them if they are in town."
"Why do you know this?" Jack asked
"We talk and live in the same place. We are actually closer then you and her."
"This is unfair I call a rematch."
"Tell her that then."
"Ashley's and Angela's family seems nice." Dr.Goodman told before Ashley turned to look at them.
We gave a wave to her family earning one back. As we watched Ash pointed to each of us as she talked to Edgar, Edith, Peter, Tyler and Flynn when Peter began to wave at me again.
"ZACK! IM PETER!" He exclaimed earning another wave from me.
"He knows about you?" Booth asked
"Somewhat. We haven't been properly introduced."
"This is so weird." Jack stated as we continued to watch.
As Ash sat on the ground telling her siblings something, she moved her hair to the side so she could scratch her back. My eyes grew slightly wide as I saw she was covered in scars like she had been whipped constantly before her moved her hair back into place covering it like it was never there.
'What happened to you Ash?'