Can I punch the surgeon?

I was reading one of the scripts I needed to read, except I hid it in a note book so I wasn't found out, while I sat in one of the chairs. Seeley and Finn as I was told her name was, were also sitting in the chairs reading the magazines as Temperance paced and rant about plastic surgery.
"Every culture nurtures ideals of beauty toward which people strive. Fine, but in the future people will look back upon the surgical alterations..." she told making both me and Seeley look up from our things and caught the eyes of another patient sitting near us glaring, and Temperance sat back down. "of the nose or breasts or buttocks with the same horror that we regard binding of the feet or the use of bronze coils to extend the neck."
"Do you want to speak up because it's really hard to hear every word in this very very quiet waiting room?" Seeley asked and the lady was still glaring.
"Oi lady with the glaring problem! Wanna look away before I grab this chair I'm sitting on and throw it towards you?" I questioned making her instantly look away.
"It's barbaric. It's painful." Doc told as she looked at the woman waiting. "It's wrong. This murder victim may never be identified because some glorified barber with a medical degree had the arrogance to think that he could do better then the millennium of evolution."
"Preach Doc." I told looking back towards my script and Seeley hid his face in the magazine he had.
"Do you know what producer you're meeting with, Dr. Brennan?" Finn questioned.
"No, my publisher didn't give me a name. I don't know what a producer does specifically."
"Nobody does, but it's really important." She told making me jump in.
"A producer is either employed by a production company or working independently, producers plan and coordinate various aspects of film production, such as selecting the script; coordinating writing, directing, editing; and arranging financing. Finally, the producer will oversee the marketing and distribution."
"Why do you know that?" Seeley asked
"I have connections to Marcus and Denis. Why wouldn't I know producers and what they do?" I questioned looking up towards them.
"So what are you doing here?" He asked
"Still not telling."
"So how is things going with your siblings?" Finn asked making me look towards her.
"I don't know you. So I'm not gonna tell you because I don't want you to know anything about me."
"Dr. Kostov will see you now." The secretary told
"You can remain here Agent Finn." Seeley told as he got up.
"Yes sir." She told with a disgruntled tone.
"Come on Ashley."
"Oh thank fuck." I told as I quickly got up and followed after them. "Also don't call me Ash."

We were in the surgeons office and Seeley put the breast implant from the victim down onto the desk.
"Do you recognize this Dr. Kostov?" Seeley asked
"That would be your high profile double lumen full 'C' saline." He told
"Yeah it's from a shipment of implants you reported stolen six months ago." He told.
"As you can see, it's only one." I added
"I have a hard time believing you're returning one implant to me."
"I found it in the remains of a murdered girl." Doc stated.
"Have many more of those stolen implants been recovered?" Seeley questioned.
"Yeah. Approximately three weeks ago there was a uh, faulty one had to be removed by a surgeon out in the valley."
'Curious.'
"From whom?"
"A Heidi."
"I don't know what that means." Temperance told us.
"It's lingo here." I told
"LA speak for call girl." Seeley added.
"LAPD was investigating. They can tell you what agency the girl was working for." He told before looking towards Temperance. "You have the most beautiful bone structure."
"I can't take credit. It's genetic." She stated making me chuckle.
"How old are you?"
"Why do you want to know?"
"Well it's never too early to watch problem areas" he began as he got up and walked over to us "the jaw, little pouches beneath the eyes. Do you mind?"
"You touch her; she'll break your arm. She thinks what you do is..." Seeley began before Temperance cut in.
"Barbaric." She told as she glared at him and made Seeley laugh.
"No, don't look at me. I like my face the way it is." He added
"Come near me and I'll break your wrist." I told making him pull his hands close to his body.
"I've seen her take down twice as big of guys as her. What your doing won't stop her." Seeley told as I just kept a blank look towards him.
'Plastic surgeon that I hate.'