Spending time with the people who matter.

"So what books are we meant to find?" Tim asked as we walked through the aisles of books.
"Any that look interesting. I have a few that we need to look out for, and if it's in great condition then it's a better find." She told as she stopped and began to look at some of the books.
"I'm surprised this place is somewhat crowded." Joe stated as I looked over the list she gave us.
"It's full of book nerds that's why." Vix told earning Rio to smack his head. "Ow!"
"I made it clear to you all that you didn't have to come."
"Yeah but we are meant to be heading off soon for our newest tour." Tim told as he showed a book and Rio nodded so it was put into the basket.
"How long is this one meant to go for?" I asked making them shrug.
"We have no idea." They told as one.
"1st addition Lafcadio's adventures. Definitely getting." Rio told making us smile.

"AYE!!!!" They all cheered when Sid came with more food.
"Fun crowd you've got here Zack."
"Sorry for the noise."
"It's a dead night tonight, it's all good. But if they break something I will expect to be payed for it."
"No problem. I'm fucken loaded." Rio told.
"Sames!" The other three exclaimed making us laugh.
"Behave you five."
"Aye aye Sid!" We all told making him laugh as he went to deal with the new people that came in.
Rio ended up looking before quickly ducking and began to set up the menus before pulling us all down so we were hidden.
"What's happening?"
"My cousin just walked in."
"Shit!" We all told as one.
"Yeah. So you pay and have all this to go and we are gonna book it." She told giving me her card.
"Same pin?"
"0520. Your birthday and month."
"And you say he isn't your favourite." Tim told
We all peeked over the menus to see him and Dr. Brennan were talking about something at the bar and they all began to leave as best as they could without getting caught while I signalled one of the waitresses to have this all be put in take away containers before I went up to pay.
"You lot done eating?"
"Yeah. We decided to go and as they call it, cause havoc." I told making him laugh.
"You've got some cool friends."
"Zack?" Dr. Brennan asked making me look and give a wave.
"How was your trip home Dr. Brennan?" I asked as I paid for dinner.
"It was quite good. I didn't know you were having dinner with Angela and Hodgins." She told.
"My friends from Uni are in town before they head off to do what they do for their jobs so we were having dinner here since they like the place."
"She's here?" Seeley asked.
"Your head will be kicked."
"I don't care."
"She doesn't want to see you. I suggest actually listening to her for this." I told as I was handed the take away. "I hope you all have a good night."
"Same to you Zack." Dr. Brennan told as she gave a wave as I left.
'Fun night tonight.'

It's been a few weeks since the last case and it has not been made easier between me and Seeley.
"So when's Ash meant to return?" Seeley asked
"Sometime later this week. She hasn't a clear date set yet. Also your still not allowed to call her Ash." I told
"Zacks been missing her so they've been texting and talking over the phone." Dr. Brennan stated and he just rolled his eyes.
"Aww that's cute." Angela told
"She just wants to see how things are going here and says that she misses hearing us."
"Yet she doesn't call us herself." Hodgins told
"She said she has been busy doing things."
"Yeah like how you've been busy with her." He told making us glare at one another.
"We have been over this. You need to get over it and stop acting like a child."
"I'm older then you I don't have to listen to you since you don't have any authority over me."
"Oh no what ever shall I do?" I asked before flipping him off. "Also you sure as hell don't act like your older."
"You know what...."
"Sure as hell more then you!" I told making people stand between us since he was about to start fighting me.
"I don't want you talking to her anymore?"
"You aren't the boss of either of us. I don't have to listen to you."
"Maybe now you two will tell us why you have been fighting all this time." Angela stated.
"Not a chance." We both told as one.
"I can not wait till Ash is back." Hodgins told.

When me and Jack got home we saw movement in mine and Ash's place.
"Dude who's in your place?"
"I think some of my friends might have shown up and decided to wait for me. Even though the boy band are travelling right now." I told as we got out and made our way up.
Once we opened the door we heard some humming coming from the kitchen making us go there. While we were walking there we saw Ash walk past us back into the kitchen.
"Ash?" We both asked once we were in the kitchen making her turn around, and I realised her hair was now just at her chest level.
"Yes. I'm making noodles did you two want any?"
"Did you get a hair cut?" Jack asked
"Yes."
"Why?" We both asked
"We are not gonna talk about it. Let's just say some people messed it up. Thankfully it's still long enough to cover the back of my neck. Where the hell did that snake go?"
"Oak is lose?"
"Somewhat." She told as she gently pat herself down till she touched the pocket on her shirt pulling Oak out. "Never mind found her. Also if any of you two get a call from someone either called Denis or Marcus hang up or don't pick up."
"Why?"
"Long story. Don't worry about it." She told before leaving to put oak away.
"Does it seem like she's more not focus on things?"
"Somewhat."
'This is slightly confusing.'