I like weird.

I was on the platform with Doctor Brennan and Ash, while Warren's body was still on one of the tables.
"In the last 24 hours, I've read several dozen comic books and graphic novels. Especially the ones Ash got me."
"Sweet." She told as she sketched the markings to figure out what could have killed him.
"Did Hodgins find any sign of drug use?" Dr. Brennan questioned.
"No. They're quite interesting. The graphic novels esppecially." I continued since no one else at work would listen really.
"After you clean the bones, look for scoring on the occipital condyle and the inferior nuchal line." She told making us both nod.
"They're bascically a retelling of the Greek myths with all the superheroes standing in for Hercules. Half god, half human." I explained as Dr.Brennan examined the remains closely.
"Okay. Be very careful here. X-ray shows fragmentation of the... cervical vertebrae consistent with sharp force trauma." She stated making both me and Ash nod.
"Invulnerability, superstrenght, heightened senses, telekinesis... I would love to have some of those powers."
"I think the power of flying would be cool to have." Ash added.
"Why?" Dr.Brennan asked not understanding why we wanted them.
"I- I don't really know. Is it an odd desire?" I questioned.
"Why fantasize? You're smart." She stated.
"Some people rely on fantasies to help them get threw the day." Ash told before I continued with my own view.
"In some ways my intelligence is a handicap. Well, for one thing, I'm weird. For another, I tend to make people feel stupid, and they resent me for it."
"I suspect it's the same for superpowers." She told pausing before looking towards me. "The victim was stabbed here at the base of the spine. The spinal cord was severed. That's what killed him."
"I'll clean the bones and try to match a weapon to the damage done." I added.
"I'm nearly done with the markings as well I think." Ash stated.
"Which will make you a real hero in a real world." She told me before leaving.
'I guess that's true.'
"I quite like weird. Seems more interesting to me." Ash stated making me look towards her.
"Really?"
"Well yeah. I mean, I once punched Patrick Swayze for insulting how Peter dresses. He likes to dress in more feminine clothes sometimes."
"Why does that make sense?" I questioned.
"Because it just does coming from me."
"I guess that makes sense."
"It does." She told before I remembered a question for her.
"Are you ever going to tell me why you went to Hollywood?"
"I was filming a movie for the book my older brother created, and we all stared a role in it, and to do model shoots and record songs due to the fact I'm also famous." She told
"One of these days your going to tell me the truth, you know this right?"
"Yeah I know. It's fun though to say all that though." She told making me smile.
"I could imagine." I stated making her smile back towards me.
'Wish Rio was here.... She'd be able to tell me how to handle this.'

The young doctors.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें