The four singing carollers

We were all waiting at the platform in front of the door, with Hal and another man in protective suits around a machine with two monitors. I leaned my head on Zack shoulder as we waited since we were the only two sitting on the stairs.
"So how many does it make now?" Zack asked
"I don't know anymore. I think it would take me a full week to get through them all." I stated.
"We should count to see. When we are able to next."
"We should. Do you need a lift anywhere? Mind you, I think the five weirdos will probably be here to pick me up."
"Rio texted me saying her and the boys are here to pick me up." He told
"Who's Rio?" Seeley asked
"Friends of mine from university. You wouldn't care enough to get to know them." He simply told.
'Ok something is brewin between them.'
"Will Oak be ok?" Temperance asked making me nod.
"Yeah. The security have promised to take over for me if we are able to leave."
"What does Oak do during the winter?" Seeley questioned since he still didn't know.
"She's in a state of brumation during winter. Basically she only wakes up for water. All my other insects have a mist set up going along with a feeder timed for when they need it. I'm prepared." I told before we all looked towards the monitor as it flashed a green bar.
"Green, green. Is that green as in go, or green as... stick a needle in your brain?" Seeley asked
They didn't say anything towards us, and Hal took his head covering off and smiled towards us.
"Merry Christmas." He told making us all rush towards the doors that are now unlocked.
"Yes! We are outta here! Merry Christmas everyone!" Jack exclaimed.
'This wasn't a bad Christmas after all. Who would have thunked it.'
"Ready to go give Dad and the others a hug?" Angie asked as she wrapped her arm around my shoulders.
"Very." I told before looking back towards the lab.
I quickly rushed back and gave Temperance a hug.
"Merry Christmas Doc."
"Merry Christmas Ashley." She told making me pull away.
"Hopefully the next time we see each other we are in a better situation after the holiday break." I told before leaving.
I rushed back to Angie to see she had a confused look. Once I was close enough she put her arm back where it was as we left with the others.
"What was that?" She asked
"I realised I didn't say merry Christmas to her. So I did that." I told before seeing a young girl walk with an older lady. "Merry Christmas Ivy and grandkid!"
They gave a wave before continuing their walk making everyone look towards me.
"How did you know?" Daniel asked
"Who else would be coming here on Christmas Day? Also the girl looked way too young to be the kid of Ivy."
"Ash, you are amazing." Angie told
"So I've been told." I told making us laugh.
'What a mysteriously extraordinary Christmas.'
We all walked out of the Jeffersonian only to stop when we saw four people waiting at the bottom of the stairs with bells and a weird device with a speaker attached.
'Odd.'
"What's this?" Angie asked
"I have no idea." I told.
They gave each other a nod before they began to play the bells and other music they prepared.
"How did she know?" Seeley quietly asked as he stood next to me.

(The girl, the dude with the black hair, the dude playing the weird device, the third dude next to the chick, all of them)

"Sleigh bells ring, are you listening?
In the lane, snow is glistening
A beautiful sight, we're happy tonight
Walking in a winter wonderland

Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus
Right down Santa Claus Lane
Vixen, Blitzen, all his reindeer
Pulling on the reins

Gone away is the bluebird
Here to stay is a new bird
He sings a love song
As we go along
Walking in a winter wonderland

In the meadow we can build a snowman
Will pretend that he is Parson Brown
He'll say: Are you married?
We'll say: No man
But you can do the job
When you're in town