Ew.

I was resting on the platform with Zack as we went over the hand and I was comparing marks from different saws to the marks on the bones when Zack noticed something.
"That's peculiar."
"Call Temperance then. She might be able to help figure it out and you can also tell her the other info you got." I explained to see he gave a nod out of the corner of my eye.
He called her and put it on speaker so I could easily jump in when needed.
"Brennan." She told
"The person who belonged to the arm died approximately a week ago and the bear ate it one to three days after that." He explained.
"Anything from the saw?
"Angela is entering the data into the holographic display as Ash compares it to objects that could make the markings."
"So far nothing." I told as I dropped another blade into the box.
"I've found something else I can't categorise." He told as he moved something under the device that magnifies it on a monitor. "Can I beam it to you?"
"OK, hold on." She told before some noise was heard on her end of the phone.
"Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you woke up one day and found out your bones were on the outside of your skin?" I asked
"Not at all. Have you?"
"All the time."
"Give me a second, I'm connecting to the satellite." Temperance told making us focus again.
"Yeah, alright." He told
"I mean we aren't in a rush..... oh shit did I give Oak fresh water?"
"You did." Zack told
"Sweet."
"OK, I'm linked." She told.
"I've been focusing on, Dr. Brennan..." he began and I zoned out a little bit to focus on the blades.
"Who's that?" Someone asked on her side.
"My assistant, Zack. And our coworker who's our weapons expert Ashley."
"Hey Zack. Hey Ashley." They told
"Who's that?" We both asked
"The overnight guy Charlie...Ok, I'm set up, you can send me the picture." Temperance told
"Hey Zack, Ashley, does your boss have a boyfriend?" Charlie asked
"Not currently. Are you extremely good looking?" Zack asked
"I am curious if your hot cause you sound like you would be."
"Yes, I am Zack and Ashley." He told
"Zack, these are bite marks." She told making me put my things down and went so I was looking over his shoulder.
"You mean from the bear?" Zack asked
"Don't think so." I quietly told as we looked over it.
"No, black bears have premolars that are small and pegged like. These marks show double cusp pattern."  She told
"Pigs are double cusped."
"Eaten by a pig and then bear?" I questioned.
"Hey Zack, are you extremely smart?"
"Yes, I am Charlie. And so is Ash."
"I've got four phds." I told and I heard him give a whistle that he was impressed at it.
"Pigs have six incisors, these marks were made by four incisors, like a chimp but these teeth form a continuous arch." She explained making us look towards the bones and where the phone was.
"So, what's got a continuous arch?" Charlie asked
"I don't like this case already." I stated before Zack spoke.
"Humans." Zack told
"We just don't have a killer on our hands, we have a cannibal." Temperance told
"Ew." Zack quietly said making me give him a confused look only for him to look away.
"Ashley. Can you try and speed up the process of finding the blade?"
"I can try Doc."
"Thank you. Call if you've got anymore updates." She told before handing up.
"Did you just say 'Ew' when Temperance said it was a cannibal?"
"Yes. It's something me and my friends would say when we talked about cannibals. I did say they aren't a fan of them."
"Dude you know some weird robots." I told before going back to what I was doing.