I have a set of skills you wouldn't think I have.

I was working away in the lab still when people began to speak to me.
"Ash what are you doing?" Jack asked as I stayed focus on the screen.
"Your still doing that?" Angie asked making me give a nod.
"Yep. Nearly done, with it as well."
"I've never seen Ash type that fast." Zack stated.
"I only type fast when I need to."
"Ash there you are."
"Not now Seeley and don't call me Ash."
"We need you to pause what you are doing."
"Not gonna happen Seeley. I need to get this sealed before anyone else sees it."
"The girl got 14 hackers to unseal her file."
"Wait your file is unsealed?" Seeley asked
"Yep."
"What can I do to help?"
"I thought you wanted to see my file?"
"You don't want want people seeing it. So I'll help get it sealed again and unsealable."
"Just be quiet I need to concentrate on this one final part."
They all stayed quiet as I finished up and pressed enter, before I turned around to face them.
"My file is completely seal to anyone who isn't me. I entered a voice recognition where I have to say the nickname Peter calls me."
"Who Peter?" Jack asked
"A famous artist."
"Ok who is he really?"
"Someone I've known my whole life. Wish I didn't."
"They've been disagreeing over things for as long as I've known Ash."
"Anywho, anyone who try's to hack in will get a virus and it will destroy their hard drive. Never mess with a hacker we will fuck shit up."
"Wait your a hacker?" Seeley asked
"Yeah. I'm kinda known in the hacker community but also not."
"You hate technology though." Jack stated
"You often don't charge your phone and throw your alarm clock." Zack added
"That explains the dint in the wall and box of clock parts and box of clocks." Jack told
"Yeah I do."
"Then how are you a hacker?" They asked minus Angie.
"Cause I'm great at computers. People in the hacker community say there's the person they call the phantom. You never know when your being hacked since I don't leave a signature. I have a PhD in engineering so you need to become great at coding for some of that."
"Ash, you've leaned more into less masking." Angie told making me give a nod.
"I know."
"Less masking?" Jack asked.
"It's what Peter calls it when she's gone into her thinking and working mode."
"Did you guys forget I began to go to Caltech when I was 13?" I questioned making the three boys nod.
"Next they will learn your IQ." Angie joked.
"No one knows your IQ?" Seeley asked.
"Na! Kinda like how no one but Angie and Goodman since he the boss and needed to know, what I learnt in school was for the phds and the ba's I have, and how many languages aside from English that I know."
"Fair point." Seeley told.
"Really is." Jack added.
'Man we weird.'