Greeting Death Like An Old Friend.

We were bound and gagged, with our hands held up by a hook in the middle of the three rooms that were here.
'Normally the bound wrist would turn me on.... But right now I wish this wasn't what I enjoyed. I'd make plans for getting a new bed frame so I could be tied up to my bed but I'm gonna die so no point.... Yo I just realised Zacks bed posts would work really well for tying, I'd never tell him that though. Cause that's weird and I'm about to die so don't have to worry about that. The wonders of last thoughts.'
"They're not going to find Hollings. Uh uh. You know he used to slit their throat like they were cattle. He told me he used the key to unlock the soul behind their eyes. That's one sick bastard the world ain't going to miss." Kenton stated before looking into my eyes. "I wonder what little thoughts are behind those eyes."
'Life is like a hurricane here in Duck - burg
Race cars, lasers, aeroplanes it's a, duck - blur!
Might solve a mystery, or rewrite hist'ry!
Duck Tales! whooh ooh....'
"I can almost hear the fear coming out every little crevice of your mind."
'D - D - D - Danger! Watch behind you!
There's a stranger, out to find you!
What to do? Just grab on to some Duck Tales.

Duck Tales! whooh ooh
Every day they're out there making
Duck Tales! whooh ooh
Tales of daring do bad and good luck tales! whooh ooh....'

I was still just thinking of the theme song in my head while Kenton prepared the knife, when I decided I probably should do something about this.
"I'm sorry. I really am." He told.
'Yeah if Imma do it. The time is now.'
I spat the gag out of my mouth and stared him down, not showing much emotion.
"Kill me first."
"What?!" He questioned.
"Kill me first. I can't watch someone I care for die in front of my eyes again. Kill me first and knock her out before doing so."
"Why would you want that?"
"Death has been awaiting me for a very long time. I'm just greeting it and the friend that's been waiting for me." I told as tears fell down my face. "It's my time, and I accept it."
'I accept death like I did all those years ago..... I'm sorry Zack, I wish we met sooner. Your one of my favourite people. But it's fine.... I've gone longer then I thought I ever would.'

He pulled out his gun, hitting Temperance and knocked her out again. He moved to me next and held the hun towards my head. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath accepting the fate that lays ahead of me.
"I'm not like him at all. The things I have to do to you, you'll be gone first. You'll never know a thing. I never expected anyone to find out." He told.
'Please, Soteria.... Protect the ones I love for as long as you can. As my last request, I ask for their protection.'

As I awaited the gun shot, one rang through the building making me flinch but I didn't feel a thing. I slowly opened my eyes, getting ready to expecting to see what earthly plane I would forever live at only to see Seeley rushing towards us, with Jack close behind. They both quickly removed the gags we had and Seeley began to talk to us.
"Alright. Okay, Alright. Hold on." He told as they ducked their head under the hooks between our arms.
They lift us off the hooks causing us to all fall to our knees, and they held onto us to make sure we weren't too badly hurt.
"I'm here for you Ash. It's ok." Jack told as he tightly hugged me.
"I don't really like hugs." I told making him chuckle.
"You know Zack and Angie are gonna be worse with this." He stated making me nod.
"I know."
"Oh, it's okay. I'm right here. It's all over. Okay. Shh. I'm right here, alright. It's all over. Shh...alright." Seeley told Temperance as her arms were still around his neck.
"How did you get out of the hospital?" She questioned pulling back slightly to look at him and he winced a bit.
"Hodgins gave me a ride. Maybe...maybe you could give me a ride back though, huh?" He told making her grab ahold of him and hug him tightly again.
"Hey Jack?"
"Yeah Ash?"
"Can you please let go of me now? I'd like to get out the ropes now, please." I told making him let go.
"Of course."

I walked into the lab with Jack only to get tackled into a hug by Angie.
"Don't scare me like that." She told as I hugged her back.
"I'm ok. I'm sorry I scared you." I told making her kiss my head before pulling away.
"I'm just glad your ok."
"I probably wouldn't if me and Temperance didn't fight back. Kinda gave us time, and the dude just fucken monologued. You never monologue, that's like first rule of being a villain." I stated cause them to chuckle.
"Well thank god for him monologuing." Jack told.
"I guess."
Soon Zack rushed out of his lab before rushing towards me and tackled me into a new hug.
"I thought I lost you." He admitted making me hold onto him.
"Good thing, it's not easy to kill the great Ashley London doesn't matter Harper." I told as I could tell she was holding back tears. "I'm not going anywhere for a long time. I'd have to be fired to ever leave you guys."
"We wouldn't allow that to happen, and you know it." He told making me chuckle.
"I guess we will never know."
'I'm so glad I get to make more memories with him.... I don't know what I'd do if I lost him.'