There are some things, I'll never want to talk about.

I was standing with Seeley and Temperance a few feet away at Warrens funeral. Stew and Warren's friends were deposing their offerings on the casket. Besides them Warren's mother was crying and a few people came over to us. Making me go towards them since it was Edgar and Peter.
"I'm glad you guys could make it."
"Always sis." Peter told giving me a pat on the back.
"We got the copy for him." Edgar told making me smile.
"Thank you for doing this."
"Wish we could have met him. Would have loved to hear his ideas." Edgar told
"Maybe we can talk to Marcus and Denis, see if they'll help get the issue published. Get his the recognition he deserves." Peter told making me smile.
"I think he'd like that. You should talk to the mother about this." I told making them nod and head over to her.
'The least I can do at least.'
I walked back over to Temperance and Seeley and I saw them watching my two older brothers go and talk to the parents and explain everything to them.
"Who are they?" Temperance asked.
"Edgar and Peter Monroe. I was able to get in touch with Marcus through my connections to see if they could come and pay respects, as well as get his comic published and have the parents receive his part of the pay check as well as donate to his condition to help others."
"That's really thoughtful Ashley." Seeley told.
"It was the least I could do to help."
After they finished talking, they placed the comic book they had brought and put it on the coffin. Seeley approached the casket as Edgar and Peter moved to the side, and I saw he put his sharpshooter medal that he had on his jacked onto the casket. Once he was done, he came back to join out side and we noticed his friend Abigail was there away from everyone, crying by herself.
'I feel bad for her.... No one should be alone for this.'
Soon Angela arrived handing the finished comic book to Temperance, and she skipped through the pages quickly. She smiled towards it and gave Angie a quick look before walking over to Lucy and handing it to her.
"I'll be back." I told Angie and Seeley before heading over to Abigail.
She didn't notice me till I was closer and I gave a small nod.
"How are you feeling?"
"I don't know." She admitted. "I cared a lot for Warren and now he's gone."
"I get that. I've been in the same boat actually."
"You have?"
"My best friend from University.... The only person I actually ever talked to and spent time with.... He died when I was 18." I told as tears grew in my eyes.
"Does it get easier?" She asked.
"Not at first. But it does. Sometimes you'll have good days and sometimes you'll have bad days. But I know, Warren would want you being great and doing amazing things."
"I just miss him so much."
"It'll get better. I know it feels like it won't, but it will. Just live life, like they would have wanted you to."
"Thank you."
"Of course. I have to go back to my team now, but I hope you do well in life."
"I hope the same for you." She told as we both gave a sad smile to one another before I went back to the team.

Life can be filled with pain. But it's the ones who want to help you heal, are what makes life better. Knowing there's someone there for you.... Is all that matters. Like someone said, the past can hurt. But from the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it. Because yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift.... It's why it's called the present.

As we were walking back to the cars Seeley stopped me so he could as me something in private.
"Ashley. I wanted to ask you about what you said in the bowling alley."
"Really?"
"Yeah, who's Stanley?"
"Someone who hurt me a long time ago. He's the reason for the slit in my eyebrow." I told pushing back my hair to show my usually hidden eyebrow, before letting my hair fall back down to cover it again.
Before he could say anything more I walked off and made my way towards Angie and Temperance, causing Seeley to rush after me as well.
'I can't wait to just nap as Zack plays with my hair.'