Welcome.

(Ash p.o.v)

I was working away in the music room to finalise the newest song I was working on when my phone began to ring, making me pick it up.
"Ahoy ahoy. This is the owner of the phone speaking how may I be needed today?"
"Ash, we need to talk to you. In person, your knowledge is needed." Seeley told.
"Well I'm at home, so come here."
"Ash we need you in hollywood."
"Oh right mix up. My home in Hollywood, Temperance will have the address soon."
"Awesome."
"I should warn you. What ever your thinking my house is, it's definitely not that and I hope neither of you are allergic to dogs we have quite a few here. I will see you when I see you." I told before hanging up.
'Interesting..... I know what to do.'

I began to get the melody right when there was a buzzer noise making me roll over to answer it.
"Yes?" I questioned till I heard Alf's voice.
"The security says there's two people in a car at the gate. One who says he is Agent Seeley Booth and the other is Dr. Temperance Brennan. Would you like to buzz them in?"
"Certainly. Lead them straight to the music room and try to not have my siblings interfere as much."
"Of course."
I kept playing the music and began to figure out the right turn for the song and began to slowly record the notes for the song Marcus needed.
"Ash!" Someone exclaimed making me take the head phones off and stop the music.
I turned around to see Alf was there in the doorway with Temperance and Seeley.
"What up you two?"
"I tried to tell them to wait after you were done."
"It's all good Alf." I told before we heard one of the smoke alarms and loud noises.
We stuck our heads out the door of the music room to see Peter was carrying a burning canvas.
"WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK PETER?!" I exclaimed as he rushed towards us.
"MISTAKES WERE MADE HERE! MISTAKES WERE MADE!" He exclaimed as he rushed past.
"AIM FOR THE MAT!" I told before he jumped over one of the railing and we heard he landed on said mat.
"I'll go add that to the list of rules." Alf told
"Probs best Alf." I told before he walked away.
I went back in and began to do some working on some of the music I've already made while the other two got to work.
"Ash this is a mansion." Seeley told
"It is. Also don't call me Ash. And I did state what ever you were thinking this place was, wasn't going to be that."
"Not even Bones lives in a mansion."
"I put money into it when I was 18 with my siblings. The only ones that don't live here are the younger two."
"Why Hollywood?"
"It's where they all work. So what you need to talk about?"
"You know this area and everything better then the two of us. We need you to help find her boyfriend?"
"Nick Harberson is currently at the beach playing volleyball." I told as I rolled over to the whiteboard and began to quickly work out the order of the songs.
"What are you doing?" Temperance asked.
"My second job. It's my decision on the order of things and I still have a lot to do."
"Never mind this. We need you to come with us." Seeley stated.
"As much as I would love to. It's not exactly the best time for me right now."
"Who care about this?"
"I do and so do many people." I told before rushing into the small record room to find the lyrics I needed for the board.
"Ashley....."
"Seeley just let me work out the order and I'll take you to the guy you want. Ok."
"Ok."
"Thank you."
'Hate my life sometimes.'

Once I had finished and was getting ready to leave with Temperance and Seeley, Peter rushed towards us.
"Bunny we have a slight situation!"
"Like what?!"
"Ok, so Denis is freaking out because we as apparently behind in the song department as well as doing some of those things where it's us two as well as Edith."
"Fuck!"
"So we gotta go now and work." He told making me turn to the other two.
"I'm sorry I can't come help you."
"Ashley...."
"In case you have forgotten Seeley, I'm on holiday at the Jeffersonian and so I'm not actually meant to be working on the case. So I'm sorry but my other job needs me a lot right now."
"Just keep your phone with you." He told making me five a salute as he left the house.
"Will do."
As soon as they were out of ear shot Peter spoke up.
"I'm surprised they didn't question the skirt." He told making me look.
"Oh that's nice how long have you had it for?"
"I got it just the other week. You like?"
"I would definitely wear it if not for the scars from the whippings I got." I stated before we began to rush to get into one of our cars.
"Bunny you gotta own that shit."
"It's more I don't want my colleagues worrying about  me since that skirt will definitely show a few. I mean not even Zack or Jack are used to seeing my legs and arms."
"Oh Zack is fucken adorable. You gotta date him."
"We are just friends."
"Like you and Shawn?"
"Just get in the car jackass." I told before getting in.
"You know I'm right!"
'Weird life man.'