I thought you were someone else.

We were relaxing in bed watching doctor who when someone began to bang on the door.
"I swear to god he better not have came here to argue some more." I told as I got up so I could put on some clothes.
"If he did where's a broom I can use to beat him?"
"In my closet. I suggest putting your own clothes on if it is, cause he will definitely not understand the whole I let you wear my shirts."
"True." She told before there was another sets of bangs making me extremely annoyed.
Just as I made it towards the lounge room, they began to knock again making me finally snap.
"Seeley for fuck sake if your here to argue about our friendship again I kindly ask you to fuck off since I'm not arguing at my own house because your acting like a fucking child!" I exclaimed before throwing the door open to see Jack with a shocked look.
"I have never heard you be that angry at anyone before. Kinda wish I recorded it for Ash, she'd love that." He told before coming in.
"What do you want Jack?"
"Thought you might need a distraction from your feelings for Ash."
"I'm fine. My friend Rio is town so we are hanging out and is helping me work things out."
"They here right now?"
"They will be holding a broom and you honestly don't want to mess with that. They are terrifying with a broom."
"Got it. So why are you and Booth arguing? And why did you call him Seeley, you never call him Seeley."
"I don't call him Seeley while we are working, and honestly ever since he started this whole argument I've gone back to when I first met him."
"The case two years ago?"
"No I've known him longer then that. I first met him briefly when he was 27 and I was 17."
"And you never thought to mention this before now?"
"It's complicated alright."
"Must be if you two have been at each other's throats since we all got back from our Christmas break."
"He is the one acting like a child." I told as I pushed my hair out of my face and a smile began to grow on Jacks face.
"Dude you are covered in hickeys."
"I am wildly aware."
"Dude when you said Rio was helping you work shit out I don't think it was this."
"It's not what you think."
"It's not?"
"No. My friends created a game called take a shot or get a shot. Basically what happens is, we play a drinking game to a show called Ghost story's that was dubbed, and we have a list of about ten rules. When one of those things happens we either take a drink or we get a hickey. We all end up with multiple hickeys by the end of it due to us not wanting to get alcohol poisoning."
"Sounds fun."
"It was created when we were 21 and at first Rio only got hickeys."
"Why's that?"
"She's a year younger then us and so we didn't let her drink a lot due to that fact. Just on special occasions."
"Makes sense."
"Originally we just watched the show for fun and then it became a drinking game. I have weird friends."
"That you do. You sure you are ok?"
"I'm fine. Thank you for being worried about me."
"Your my friend. Besides Ash would kill me if something was wrong with you and I did make sure you were ok." He told before leaving. "Have fun covering those up!"
I locked the door once he left and headed back to bed to see River sitting in the middle of it.
"You seriously should start taking more shots so you aren't covered head to toe in them."
"Some of these are from you last night." I told taking my shirt off and going under the covers again.
"Well can you blame me. Besides, you are not in the clear mr. I did not have two thirds of these before you came along."
"What are you going to do about it?"
"I'll just have to add more to you then."
"I guess we are going to have to go for another round then." I told before flipping her over making us laugh.
"I do not know how that chick you fucked was not pleased with you. You could break me into two and I'd still wanna go again."
"Hopefully I don't."
"Wanna bet?"
"You River Finley are certainly going to be the death of me."
"Maybe that's the plan Zachary Addy."
'I'm glad I will always be able to rely on her if I need her.'
"You get the show ready and I get the coffee since we are not drinking at this time?"
"Of course not yet doctor." She told making me laugh and get out of bed to make the coffees.

~(what really happened at the end of last chapter)~

As soon as her hands went to my waist I completely stopped kissing her and rested our foreheads together.
"You ok?"
"This is a bad idea."
"How come?"
"Because all we have ever done before was kiss. What if having sex ruins our friendship? I know you said for me not to go too deep into my head but I can't lose you."
"Don't worry I was thinking the exact same thing."
"You were?"
"Yeah. I was actually just about to stop you as well." She told making us chuckle.
"Guess we still think alike."
"Guess we do. How about this? We continue our game of take a shot or give a shot?"
"You sure that's a smart idea? Wont the other three get upset we played it without them?"
"I'll just threaten to use the broom it'll be fine." She told making me smile.
"I'll get the cups and drinks then." I told before I got out of bed.
"I'll get the show ready!"
"Your the best!"