Strange group.

(Ash p.o.v)

We ended up going to a comic store called Karma Comics.
'I would not be surprised if the graphic novel of Edgars that Peter helped make is here..... so tempted to get them for Zack since he may enjoy them.'
We walked in and they went to talk to the dude apparently called Ellis while I went looking for the graphic novels.
'Where would The Case with the Devil be?..... found it!'
"Wait a minute. Warren Granger was the skeleton corpse those kids found?" Ellis asked allowing me to hear what they were saying.
"Yeah. Sounds like you were close." Seeley stated.
'They go all the way up to the third book. I thought they released the fourth one...... no wait that's a different one they did. Fourth is releasing same week as the movie.'
"How long was he laying there all dead like that?" He questioned.
"Well, for a while." Doc stated.
"How well did you know Warren, Mr. Ellis?" Seeley asked.
'The Sheep in Wolfs clothing. He should like this series as well, scientist get murdered and is now a ghost who befriends a teen to help bring them to justice. I'll get the first one of this just in case he doesn't.'
"He came in here all the time. You know, he, uh, knew his stuff. He was a nice kid. Really nice guy." He told
"Something you're not telling us?" Seeley asked.
'Most likely the group of teens on the roof. But they should work it out soon.'
"What do you mean?" He asked as I walked over to the desk.
"You seem a little nervous." Seeley stated.
"Well, you just told me that someone I-I know is this rotting skeletal corpse that's been all over the news. What do you expect?" He questioned as some thumping was heard.
"Maybe the thumping." I stated as Doc looked up.
"There a party upstairs?" She told
"Oh, it's the, uh Doomsday Group. I rent it out thursday nights." He told as we heard more thumping before he realised something. "Hey, wait. Um, Warren was actually one of them."
"Oh. Well, you know, that's a handy thing to remember. Anything else you forgot to mention to me?" Seeley asked as he was really annoyed.
"No, that's- that's it I think."
"Yo can I like buy these when we are leaving?" I asked showing the books.
"Yeah sure."
"You went shopping?" Seeley asked.
"Yeah. Do you know how rare it is to find Edgar Monroe Graphic novels? Extremely."
"You a fan?" Ellis asked.
"Something like that. Sometimes I feel like I'm apart of the family ya know."

We walked onto the roof where the party was to see people, mostly guys wearing costumes and seemed to be arguing.
'Wow so strong.'
"Can't take that away." One guy exclaimed before a second one joined in.
"We can't keep breaking out 20-sided-" he began before the first guy interrupted noticing me and Temperance.
"Excuse me. This is a private function. So good-bye."
"Go ahead. Don't let me stop you fr- What are you doing exactly?" Temperance asked making Seeley chuckle.
"Guys, this is actually real live women. Something you don't see often." Seeley told.
'Pretty sure the one in the blue wig is a chick. Could be assuming wrong though.'
"And like I said, this is a private function. So-" Guy 1 began before Ellis cut him off.
"It's the F.B.I. Just turn it off for a minute. Please." He told making the one in the blue wig turn off the music.
"F.B.I.?" A 3rd guy asked
"With the badge and everything." I told.
"You look familiar." One of the told.
"Weird ain't it."
'Oh god please don't recognise me.'
"I'm Yasutani the Terrible. I speak for this clan." The first guy told making the three of us exchange a look.
"Okay. Well, we- we'd like to ask you a few questions if you're not too, uh, busy." Seeley told.
"The costume, the social awkwardness, the active fantasy life. The victim would fit right into the subgrouping." Doc told.
"Okay. Hey, uh, Mister, uh, 'Yakitori the Horrible', what's your real name?" Seeley asked
"Jeremy Kuznetsky."
"Do any of you people know Warren Granger?" Doc asked
"Something happened to Warren, didn't it?" The blue wig one told.
"Yeah. Something did." I told before Ellis spoke up.
"Warren's dead. He was murdered."
"No. I never said anything about him being murdered. Neither did the press." Seeley pointed out.
"Well, obviously, if you're the F.B.I., he was murdered. You guys don't investigate people getting hit by a bus." Jeremy told.
"Unless the bus is linked to a hit and run with bank robbers." I added.
"Hey when's the last time any of you have seen Warren?" Seeley asked
"A couple months ago when he left." Jeremy stated.
"Left?" Me and the Doc asked.
"Citizen 14 was one of us. Until he went psycho and bugged out. Called us all posers." He explained.
"Pathetic fantasists." The 3rd guy from before told.
"Uh, was he wearing his, um, outfit?" Temperance told.
"Armour lookin' thang." I added
"His identity. Yeah."
"Why do you wear these identities?" Doc asked
"For the game." 3rd dude told
"How serious do you take the game?" Seeley asked.
"It's only fun if you take it seriously." Jeremy stated.
"Sounds super." I told making my voice sound higher then usual.
"You always play here?" Doc asked
"You know, 'play' is not exactly the right verb. Okay?" 2nd guy told before Jeremy took over.
"Don't even try to explain it to them."
"So scary!" I joked making Doc and Shooter smile.
"Shut up! Who cares? Didn't you hear? Warren't is dead!" The girl exclaimed.
"It's okay, Minnow!" 2nd guy told trying to calm her down.
"What's you name?" Seeley questioned her.
"Blue Minnow." She told making me and him pull an annoyed look.
"Okay, guys. When I ask your names, I want the ones that your parents gave you." Seeley told letting his anger show.
"Abigail Zealy. Citizen 14 was my partner." Abigail told.
'Man I hope Abby is doing well.'
"Is that what you call Warren? Citizen 14?" Doc asked.
"Assume so." I told before she spoke again.
"Citizen 14 was my partner. Warren was my friend."
"He was a little more than that." Jeremy told making her get up and leave.
"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey." Ellis exclaimed trying to get her to stay.
'This is so strange.'

We were back in the car and I was just going through the novels I got.
"I don't like to judge an entire subculture, but those people gave me the creeps." Doc told making me laugh.
"Big mood Doc!"
"That's because they are creepy. What I mean is those kids at the store weren't your good old harmless 'tutor you in math' geeks. They were the, uh, you know, 'set the school on fire' geeks. Dark nerds. Columbine nerds." Seeley told.
"Woah! Maybe we not go there now Agent."
"Columbine? You think Yasutani the Terrible's actually capable of murders?" Doc asked
"I think, you know, they get high, you know, they play these games, they lose their grip in reality. And, you know, they start to believe they are these characters." He explained.
"You mean like Warren out fighting crime." Temperance questioned
"Like he was Batman?" I added
"You know, hey, maybe Warren and that guy, uh, the leader, 'Yasuhama'-" he began not remembering his name making us speak up.
"Yasutani the Terrible." We told at the same time.
"Yeah. Yasutani the Terrible. Maybe- Maybe him and that guy, you know, they got into this, uh, you know, magic fight, and uh, it became real." He told.
"Dude you sound like your having a stroke." I stated before Temperance jumped in.
"So you're saying it wasn't Warren who was murdered. It was his character, Citizen 14."
"They're so delusional they don't even know that they've committed a crime." He told
"I'll get Hodgins and Ashley to see if there's any signs of drug use in Warren's hair." She told.
"Oh Jacks gonna have to do that by himself for a bit."
"Why?" She asked.
"I need to do something for Denis and his brother, since I'm Zacks ride and he has that meeting thing with Daisy."
"I forgot about that." Seeley told.
"Dude we both called to be like hey gonna be late we talking to suspects."
"I know that."
"Not excited to see your aunt?" Temperance asked.
"I am. But I just know she will try and have me try and fix things with Brains knowing full well she won't listen."
"Have you just tried hearing her out?" I asked.
"What?"
"Just listen to her. Let her explain to you why she's upset. My green eyed ex, his cousin stopped talking to him when she was 18, because he said a stupid thing. They've started talking again when he called and just let her talk it out before he talked it out. They've been keeping updates on one another since, and that all because they talked it out. Maybe that's all you gotta do."
"Maybe....."

I walked into the lab with Temperance since I wanted to give Zack the graphic novels before we headed off.
"There ya are Bone Boy. Ready to go?"
"I think as I'll ever be."
"Also got these for you." I told handing a bag out for him.
"What?"
"You said you don't read comics. So I thought these graphic novels might interest you and sorta start your collection, I guess." I explained as he took the bag and looked at them.
"The Case with the Devil and Wolf in sheep's clothing." He read as he looked at the titles with a confused look. "Aren't these novels?"
"Yeah. But they are also graphic novels with Peter Monroe drawing them so people can still access the story if they wanted to. It's just in three separate parts for each book."
"Thank you Bunny."
"No problem. And your lucky your cute." I told making him blush.
'Love when he blushes.'
"Let's go." I told making us leave the place.
'This should be fun.'