The four weirdos in the computer.

I was drawing in Angies office while she worked on the tree and Zack was on a call with his friends.
"No dude I'm telling you. The chick wanted to spend 35 bucks on a book that cost 1 grand. Honestly she be crazy."
"Please tell me you didn't actually do that."
"I'm not stupid Zack. I told her sorry no, that's too low for me to agree. She then offered 80 so I agreed."
"Rio!"
"I kid, I kid. It was 68."
"Rio!"
"Zack I'm joking. I might be lenient on what I sell but not that cheap. Grace and Dave would fucken murder me I'll tell ya that."
"You have weird friends Zack." Angie stated.
"We are actually the most two normal." She told
"Makes sense. Zack would have programmed that into his robot friend to tell them that." I stated making her laugh.
"God I wish I was stuck in there with you."
"No you wouldn't. You forget about the situation and why we've agreed that none of you were to surprise me at work anymore."
"Didn't Goodman say they weren't allowed after prank day?" Me and Angie asked.
"No just weren't allowed to visit the day before and day of."
"Look, it was the boys idea and they were like let's pick the lock of the Jeffersonian. Not my fault you guys had shit security that night."
"Rio the fact you four managed to get to my lab without getting caught still has Dr. Goodman confused."
"Cause of my cousins and uncle. Side note, John visited me."
"I thought he disowned you for going to the academy?"
"I wish my father disowned me."
"Ash you disowned your own father."
"Well yeah he wouldn't do it for me."
"Anyway. He did, but the fucker broke in and I nearly shot him. Had me give my cousins a message and I'm here finding out Moose is back in the family business like the absolute fuck is my family."
"Your getting mad Rio. Does Tim need to hold you till you won't throw darts at the dart board?"
"Even if he could do that right now he can't."
"Why?" The three of us asked till we heard yelling on the other side of the screen.
"Dude tell me you'll be getting out soon."
"Why do you ask?" He asked since we still didn't know what was going on
"Tim is being an idiot!" Rio exclaimed
"Hold on! Hold on! Hold on! Hold on!" The person who I assumed was Tim exclaimed.
"This is my favourite.....!"
"Her sister was a witch, right? And what was her sister? A princess! The wicked witch of the east bro!"
"I'm gonna stab him." A third male told.
"Your gonna look at me and tell me that I'm wrong?! Am I wrong?!"
"Yes! You are!" They all exclaimed.
"It's my favourite movie." The second male told him.
"She wore a crown and came down in a bubble doug."
"I'm not fighting with you." The second told
"Grow up bro!"
"I'm not fighting with you!"
"Grow up!"
"Get educated!" Rio exclaimed.
"I can see why you would want me to be there with you."
"You have no idea Zack."
"Your talking to Zack?" The three of them asked.
"Yeah. Cause I can not handle the three of you right now and he's the only one that I can handle all the time."
"Not fair she's playing favourites!"
"Vix shut the fuck up I'll hit ya!"
"Well he's not wrong."
"Forget what Joe and Vix is saying." Tim told before his voice was closer. "Zack I have a bone to pick you with you."
"Why?"
"They found your listening history." Rio told
"What?" Me and Angie questioned as Zack closed his eyes like he knew what was going to happen.
"I have Spotify open right now on my computer. Do you want me to blast you? Do you want me to put you on blast cause I've got your history right here in the side bar." Tim told
'Feel like this is gonna be good.'
"Take it back, by Jimmy Buffet. Nautical Wheelers, by Jimmy Buffet. Jolly Mon Sing, by Jimmy Buffet. Steamer by Jimmy Buffet. Treat her like a lady, by Jimmy Buffet. Manata, by Jimmy Buffet! When Stallone plays the drum by James Buffet! Havana Daydreaming by Jimmy Buffet. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU?! Are you HAUNTED?! Are you FUCKEN POSSESSED?! YOU USED TO BE MY BROTHER!"
"We have never been related in anyway!"
"Zack when I let you join the account I was like 'Cool, he can listen to our music on the go since the dude doesn't drive.' You listen to Ashlyn Monroe's stuff sometimes which is fine, heard she's hot you've seen Rio and lived with her during Uni we get that. But the fact, the fact you listened to Jimmy Fucken Buffet breaks my heart. I'm not upset.... just disappointed."
"Can I speak my side of it now?"
"Of course."
"I was curious about his work since it came up randomly."
"Dude I love how weird your friends are." I stated.
"Kinda makes sense how he handles you and Hodgins so well now." Angie added.
"Look Zack. You are crazy to think we wouldn't have been upset at this."
"Tim your upset that I listened to another bands music. You are getting into crazy levels."
"You know what Zack. You wouldn't say that to Rio."
"Because she's my favourite out of the group. I did live with her longer then you three."
"You got a partner yet?"
"No. And I am not getting help from you three."
"Is it cause of a special birdie we know?" Vix asked
"No."
"You three better shut up or I'll get the broom." Rio told.
"Why is it you guys don't want us being upfront about the feels?" Joe questioned.
"What is it De and Marine always says?" She asked.
"No...." they began before Zack shut the computer quickly.
"You good Bone Boy?"
"Yep. Just knew what was coming and didn't need it being heard, Bunny." He told making Angie turn to look at us.
"You told him?!"
"By accident. He was asking about my back and I just said it not thinking."
"Does he know?"
"Just the middle name situation. Not the back deal."
Soon Zacks phone began to ring and he let out a sigh.
"I'm going to deal with them since they will want to know why I shut the laptop on them." He told before getting up and leaving.
'Weird.'
"I still can not believe you told him."
"He said he's only gonna call me Bunny when I call him Bone Boy."
"You call him Bone boy a lot though."
"I know. He's good at keeping secrets surprisingly."
"Really?"
"Yeah. He knows the other fives names and who they are to us and has promised to not tell anyone about it."
"Seriously you gotta tell him how you feel. Cause you two are meant to be."
"Angie just cause we are related doesn't mean I won't fight you. I fight Peter all the time, you know what's up."
"You can deny it all you want but when you realise you will come running to me."
"Let's be honest here. If I ever did get feelings for Zack, you will run towards me once you've found out."
"We will see." She told as she turned back to the tree.
"Guess we will."