Bet.

"Jack."
"Yeah?"
"40 bucks it's the morgue dude doing it."
"Ash you aren't even there."
"Exactly! I wanna lose a bet! I want to break the streak!"
"Fine. Your on."
"Good. You legit have everyone else in that town."
"You really want to lose don't you?"
"You have no idea. I'm hungie. Think Angie might want food to has something I can snack on."
"Why not what ever is in your pocket on your shirt?"
"What?"
"There's something in your pocket." He told as he pointed to his own chest making me look at mine.
"Oh that. Yeah that's not food."
"What is it?" He asked making me take it out.
"Stick insect. He needed to take a nap because he wasn't doing oh so well. Looks to be good now though so I'll put him back in the enclosure again." I told as I quickly walked over and placed him in.
"Ash you are so weird."
"I know." I told before walking to Angies office to see Zack was also in there.
They were looking over evidence on the screens and I sat on a wheel chair before pushing off the ground and rolled over to join up with them.
"What's the haps?"
"I'm telling Angela about what I've discovered." Zack told.
"Cool."
"Here, and here...these look like tooth marks again." He told as he pointed to them.
"Ok."
"Those are too regular though." I told as I pointed to what I was on about.
"Exactly. They're exactly 2.4 millimeters apart. Teeth aren't that exact...it has to be some kind of machine."
"She was eaten by a machine?"
"Don't say that Angie." I told making her shake her head at my antics.
"I don't know." He told
"Ooo that reminds me. Me and Jack made a bet. I'm saying it's the dude who works in the Morgue that's doing all this and he has everyone else. 40 bucks you in?"
"Doesn't that seem unfair and less likely for you to win?"
"That's the whole point. I wanna lose."
"Ok. I agree to those terms since you want to lose."
"Thank you Shaggy."
"My names Zack. You know this."
"We really gotta get you into Scooby-doo dude."
"You two are perfect friends. It's peculiar." Angie told as she was typing something into her computer.
"Thank you?" We both questioned.
"Hey Angela." Temperance said over the phone.
"Sweetie, Zack wants to beam you something." She told
"Ok, hold on a second."
"Hey Temperance." I said over the phone.
"Hey Ashley."
"See if you can tell what it is, but if you're in a public place, you might want to cover your screen." Angie told
"What am I looking at?"
"Indentations on Ann Noyes' sternum." Zack told
"Magnification?"
"Forty."
"Just like the bet."
"What's the bet this time?" Seeley asked
"Ok so I want to lose a bet. So here's my thinking. Zack and Jack get everyone in that town as their options and I'm left with the dude who works in the morgue."
"That means they can win over anyone."
"Yeah. I wanna lose!" I told making Angie and Seeley laugh.
"I can't believe both Dr. Rigby and I missed these. Good job." Temperance told
"What are they?" Seeley asked
"How far apart are these indentations?" She asked
"2.4 millimeters." Me and Angie told
"Ok, these marks and the splitting of the bones here, were made by a sternum spreader."
"There's no record of Ann Noyes having heart surgery." Seeley told before we were hung up on.
"Goodbye, don't get murdered." I told
"I don't think they heard that since they hung up." Zack told making me smile.
"Zack never change."
"I don't plan on it."
"I can go for lunch. Wanna join?"
"Sure." They both told.
"Wonderful. I could go for a cherry pie." I told as we got up and began to leave.
"Why cherry?" Angie asked
"Don't know. You know a friend of mine love pies. Drives a classic beauty and I oh so want one."
"Does this friend have a name?" Angie asked
"He does. But I'm not saying his name. For legal reasons." I told making her laugh and Zack gave a confused smile.