Silence with a kiss.

( Zack p.o.v)

I was looking over the skeleton of the female with Dr. Brennan and Ash since both Dr. Brennan and Dr. Goodman want Ash to participate more with her new doctorate.
"Maybe I shouldn't have told anyone about it." Ash stated causing me to give her a slightly amused look.
"We would have found out about it sooner of later." Dr. Brennan stated.
"But it would have been future me problem." She stated before I started to talk about the case.
"I along with Ash thought it could be a saw blade of some kind. I compared the damage with these." I explained as I referred to the various blades that Ash either owned or got from our job here. "But the crenulations form a regular pattern. They don't match what we see in the orbital cavities."
"And what if she were struggling?" Dr. Brennan questioned.
"Nada Doc." Ash began before I continued.
"Lack of hemorrhage in the surrounding eye tissue suggests she was already dead before the eyes were removed."
"We need to look for something smaller, maybe a surgical instrument." She stated.
"I've got some." Ash told making Dr. Brennan nod before Dr. Hodgins joined us.
"The concrete used to sink Cugini is composed of class F fly ash instead of Portland cement which is very exciting." He told.
"Not yet." Me and Ash told as one.
"Each concrete company has its own unique mixture, certain building codes have to be met. But after that it's up to each company." He told handing Dr. Brennan a file. "These people were cutting corners by using fly ash which is much cheaper. Tapford Construction, six years ago it was owned by Carlo Romano."
"Might be good to ask the creepy key guy about, don't ya think?" Ash told.

Sadly though, safety couldn't last with us all. Proof of that was when someone put a bomb in Dr. Brennan's fridge that was meant for her but instead Booth got hit by it. We were in the Medico Legal lab minus Hosgins, and the four of us were looking at a computer screen with Kenton standing behind them.
"It could have been you." I stated.
"Yes, Zack. I know."
"The only reason he survived is that he was reaching for the glass."
"I know. Can we change the subject?"
"I've got it." Ash told. "Hey Zack look at me."
"Why?" I asked doing as she said.
She didn't reply back, but instead kissed her hand and placed it against my lips like she did during Christmas, causing me to fall silent and a blush form on my face.
"We'll be good for like half an hour or something."
"Let's talk revenge, bloodlust." Angela stated.
'Why does Ash kissing her hand before putting it on my mouth effect me so much?'
"The cathartic release we are looking for can only be achieved when we successfully gather enough evidence to neutralize the person or persons responsible for putting Booth in that hospital." Temperance explained making both me and Ash speak as one.
"Neutralize can mean either kill or arrest."
"Yes, it can mean either." She reaffirmed.
"I don't get it. What exactly are you doing?" Kenton questioned.
"I'm using a digital enhancement program to fill in the missing markings made by the bullet when it passed through the bone. Impressed? I have so many more tricks. There's no ring, Single or Gay?" Angela asked making Kenton confused at what she was referring.
"Gay? Why would you say gay?"
"Brokeback baby, gotta ask." She stated before Ash jumped in.
"Besides, do you want us to conform to stereotypes? Cause that's very unpleasant characterised that doesn't conform to all areas or people, which is disrespectful if you did want us to do that."
"Not gay."
"Angela, Ashley." Dr. Brennan said to make them focus on the case.
"We'll talk later." Angela told him before going back to focusing on the case.
"So you match a digital replica of the bullet with any recovered bullets the FBI has?" Kenton questioned.
"Yes so we can cross reference crime, suspects, weapons." Dr. Brennan stated.
"Amazing." He told before Hodgins joined us.
"I just finished working with Forensics at the FBI, analyzing the chemical compositional of the explosives. The isotopes and the sulfur are like a fingerprint. It is a perfect match to the sulfur manufactured by the chemical company Hollings works for." He explained.
'I hope the case ends soon. I just want to relax with Ash at home.'