The Blonde Lady.

I was in my lab area with Ash, since she was going through her pointy thing box to work out what made the mark.
"The mold filled in the missing sections of the skull." I explained to Dr. Brennan.
"It shows the entry point of the injury has a very distinctive shape. Enlarge the image." She told making me do so.
"It's a 'T.' It's not a knife or a hammer that I've seen before." I stated.
"Okay, make a list of possible implements using the size and force of the damage."
"Already ahead of you Doc." Ash told before pushing half of the weapons back into the box. "That helps."
Soon after Ash did that, Booth opened the door and walking in with a videotape in his hand.
"Marni Hunter's fiancee found some raw footage of her documentary." He told making him and Dr. Brennan go to watch it.
'At least Ash is still here working things out.'

We were on the platform again with Dr. Brennan and Booth, and going over possible murder weapons.
"The murder weapon is a kind of sharp-edged instrument with a handle, not a hatchet." I told.
Before Ash could name what she believed to be the weapon, Booth cut her off.
"Those climbers haven't been back to their apartment since we talked to them last."
"I think the murder weapon was a climbing ax." Dr. Brennan told making Ash pull the face she makes when she can't believe something that happened had happened.
"I was about to say that." Ash told making me knock her hand causing her to give a small smile at the action.
"How about this: while exploring those tunnels with Marni Hunter, those climbers, they find something valuable. Marni wants to put it in her film, those climbers, they want to take it for themselves. Wham on the head, smack down the shaft." Booth explained.
"Logical to think they're down there now emptying out that vault." Dr. Brennan added before Angela walked over with an upset look on her face.
"That was a total bust." She stated as she came over and stopped next to Ash.
"Harold couldn't provide you with a description?" Booth asked.
"Yeah, he provided me with a description all right." She told holding up a drawing to show a 18th century-looking lady.
"That's the blonde that Harold keeps seeing in the tunnel?" Booth questioned and I happened to notice Ash looking extremely shocked at the drawing.
'Does she know something about the drawing?'
"See, this is what happens when you ask for information from the mentally ill." Angela told as Goodman walked up and held the same shocked look as Ash.
'How much common knowledge do the two share and bond over?'
"Where did you get that?" Goodman asked pointing towards the drawing.
"I drew it." Angela stated causing him to turn to the computer next to us.
"Angie, you really don't know what you drew?" Ash asked.
"No.... Why?"
"That, Ms. Montenegro, is a Raeburn. Sir Henry Raeburn painted a number of these studies, extremely rare now. Very valuable. There." Goodman told showing the actual painting on the computer, causing her to look at her own drawing.
"Hmph. Damn, I'm good."
"It was one of my favourite paintings to study in my art class. I actually did a repainting of it, surprisingly, though Peter stole it and has it hanging in his art room." Ash told.
"Miss Eleanor Urquhart painted in 1793 by Sir Henry Raeburn. Missing since 1862. Worth over $200,000. If Harold saw that underground, he's seen the inside of the vault." Goodman told.
"Which means if we can get to the vault and stop the bad guys...." Ash began as the two shared a look.
"We would be apart of the biggest find of the century." Goodman continued.
"Of the century? Of the whole lifetime of our world!"
'They really are like father and daughter. I'm glad Ash can have some form of a parental figure..... I wonder why she doesn't talk about her mother?'
"Let's go." Booth told as he began to leave.
"Booth. It's a labyrinth down there. You can't blunder around in the dark looking for them." Dr. Brennan told.
"Maybe you won't have to." Goodman and Ash told as one.
'..... I've definitely fallen for Ash more seeing her this excited about art.'