The deal.

(Zack p.o.v)

"So why are we all standing around here?" I asked as we stood outside the Jeffersonian.
"Apparently Ashley had told Booth she was going to show us all some tricks." Dr. Goodman told.
"Like what?" Me and Hodgins asked as one.
"Oh I know. Yeah we are definitely going to have to be careful." Angela stated as they got closer and we saw Ash was walking with some stuff.
"What up!"
"Ash what the hell is going on?"
"I told Seeley I'd show you guys some stuff I learnt when I was like 14,15." She told before showing us a sword.
"Ash?" We all questioned minus Seeley and Angela.
"Yeah?" She asked before she licked the sword.
"What are you doing?" I asked
"Imma swallow a sword." She told before doing so and we all yelled at her.
She held a hand out for us to be quiet as she slowly lowered it into her mouth.
'She can swallow swords?!'
Once the hilt was to her mouth she bent he body down from the hips but kept her whole body straight to show us she really did it. After a few seconds she she did a signal making Angela grab the handle of the sword and slowly pull it out of her mouth till all of it was out.
"Ta da!" She told
"I still hate when you do it." Angela told
"Yeah makes sense." She stated taking the sword and wiping it down with a cloth.
"You swallowed a sword." Hodgins told
"Yep. I wanted to learn it so I did."
"What's with the other things?" I asked pointing to them.
"Yeah stand back for that one." She told putting the sword back in its holder and opened the paint buckets to show things typically used for fire breathing.
"Ash? Is this safe?"
"Yes and no. It's fire, fire is not safe." She told as she lit the staff.
She rolled it against her arm before quickly switching sides and rolled the unlit side where the fire still was, lighting it. She began to twirl it around her and did a few tosses in the air before catching it each time. She then signalled Angela to toss her a bottle, making her do so and she caught it and poured some of the liquid into her mouth before tossing the bottle back to Angela. She changed the way she was facing so she didn't accidentally catch us on fire and leaned her body back so she was staring up towards the sky. She held one of the ends above her mouth before she blew as hard as she could and created a fire ball. She did it a few more times before there was no more in my mouth. Once Ash could, she placed one of the ends in her mouth and closed it putting it out before pulling it back out.
"Check this out." Ash told before grabbing some of the fire and relighting the other side with it.
She gave me a wink before blowing one of the sides out and then spun it. She held her tongue out and held the fire against it for a bit before pulling away to show the fire left there. Once she got rid of that small fire, she swallowed the fire again putting the last side out before bowing to the team as we all clapped.
"Why did you never tell us!" Hodgins questioned.
"You never asked."
"That was wondering Ashley." Goodman told as he moved to give her a hug.
"Thanks Dad." She told before seeing the time.
"And I am late! Fuckity fuck! I'll see you guys later." She told before quickly packing her things up and rushing off with them.
"Guess that's our que to go home as well." Angela added.

(Ash p.o.v)

I ended up inviting Goodman to my shows since he knew the secret and had been wanting to see me perform since I told him. Which led us to right now with him and his wife watching me perform with Angela next to them and Daniel at the bar.

(Ash, all)

"We move like tectonic plates without the consequences
Of tsunamis and earthquakes, famine and heartbreak
We collidelikeoceans crash againsta rocky shore
Can I stay inthis moment and wait out the night with you?

Where I'llbeyourpillar
And I'll beyour crutch

I'd missthe sound of your breathing, the way you like to dress
I'd miss the weight of your head as you rest it on my chest
Believe it or not, I'd hit the bottom for you

You don't get cold, you're a flame wearing second hand clothes
But I love that your different and I wouldn't change it
I'm opening up and I can't wait to let you in
So lets stay in this moment and wait out the night together

Where I'll be your pillar
And I will be your crutch

I'd miss the sound of your breathing, the way you like to dress
I'd miss the weight of your head as you rest it on my chest
Believe it or not, I'd hit the bottom for you

You, yeah darling you get under
My skin, but fuck it girl I'll let you
In, yeah whats with all the wandering?
Around, I could never tie you down

I'd miss the sound of your breathing, the way you like to dress
I'd miss the weight of your head as you rest it on my chest
Believe it or not, I'd hit the bottom for you

Believe it or not, I'd hit the bottom for you."

Once I was done I joined up with them again and Goodman gave me a hug.
"That was excellent Ashley."
"Thanks. Glad you and the wife enjoyed it." I told making him pull away.
"This is what I'm pushing you for. To achieve greatness like this."
"I think there is still some room for improvement." I stated.
"There will always be room for improvement. It's only if you will allow it, then you will strive in the world."
"Thanks Dad." I told making him chuckle.
"Any time."
"You know, I hope you know Ashley, I think me and my husband will become regulars." His wife told
"Well I would hope my parents who aren't actually my parents in anyway will support me any way that they can." I stated making us all laugh.
"Come on you four! Drink the drink I make you, I hate wasting things." Daniel told making us laugh.
'I love the family I made at work.'