Road work ahead? Uh yeah I sure hope it does.

I was driving Zack to the location as I ate the chips and nuggets we got since I saw a fast food place and was still looking for a proper meal.
'Man these are good chicken nuggets.'
"So why do you carry so much food on you? No one knew about me gettin' angry when I was hungry."
"I've always noticed you snack a lot and ate large amounts of food. And I also noticed that the longer you went with no food the more annoyed you would get."
"Zack that's so sweet and creepy. You make my heart melt."
"I talked to Angela about some of your favourite snacks to eat and that would be small enough to always keep a hand full in my lab coat pockets, to which she called someone to see if she could send those chocolates that you liked so much to us and I've kept them on me and also in stock for as long as we've been working together."
"How long?"
"During the first case we worked with Booth and we found out you have a cousin was when I got the chocolates. But from the first day we met I noticed you always had something to eat near you as well as you getting annoyed when you didn't eat."
"No wonder you gave me random food when we hardly knew one another."
"I used it as a way to get to know you somewhat. I like hearing your strange stories."
"Thanks Zack. Just tell me when and I'll tell you one."
"Ok."
'He's pretty great.'

I pulled over in the park and got out with Zack since I didn't want him to get hurt. As he took pictures of the crime scene I kept putting food in front of his mouth so he was also eating.
"You know you don't need to feed me."
"I'm makin' sure you eat. It's one thing for me to not eat but it's another if you don't."
"I'm fine with you just having it all."
"Ha no. I care for you and I got enough for the both of us. So take the nugget." I told as I held it in front of his mouth.
He took the nugget from my hand and continued to take photos of the crime scene.
'He is so adorable.'
"Here's a question for you. 'ave you ever had car sex?"
"No."
'Is he... not gonna ask me?'
"Not gonna ask if I 'ave?"
"It's a high chance you already have."
"I haven't. No one could pay me enough to do it. Unless you want to then let's do it in my car."
"Ash..."
"Zack, it's just a joke. I don't like the thought of havin' sex in a car. Ex tried to in 'is Impala... temptin' but then police drove past and I straight up went fuck that."
"Why does that make sense for you?"
"Just does. Anywho, we never talk about it. Jacks learning too much about me and I don't want that happenin'."
"Why don't you want us learning about you?"
"My family's a mess."
"I'm sure it's not that bad."
"Trust me, it is."
"I care for you and I do want to get to know as much as I can about you."
"I care for you as well."
"We also live together. I mean your siblings want to meet me, well Edith does Peter and Edgar were doing something else.... your family is strange." He told making me chuckle.
"Wait till Tyler and Flynn learn about you. They will grab hold of your arms and see if you can hold them up. Unkie does it to them all the time."
"So what do your siblings do."
"Oh boy. Where do I begin?"
"Oldest to youngest." He suggested.
"Edgar writes, Edith works in photography, Peter does painting, and Tyler and Flynn run a blog of sorts as well as a podcast. Their still in university."
"I'm still not used to the thought of you being a middle child."
"Yeah. I am the third youngest, in a set of three twins."
"That's strange."
"It is. Guess twins kinda runs in the family I guess.... don't know."
He went to say something but he stopped himself as we saw the number on the ground.
"What was the number that Seeley said belonged to an old lady?" I asked as I pulled the notepad and pen out of my pocket.
"You have a photographic memory as well."
"I know that. I'm writin' it down, just say it as I do." I  told as I showed him that I was going to start writing.
"12402510221." He told
I showed him the numbers and we looked at the numbers on the ground.
"They both have 221." I stated making us look towards each other.
"It's not a phone number!" We both exclaimed to each other.
"We gotta rearranged it correctly."
"How do we do that?"
"We look for more numbers that match." I told making us rush to see if we could find anymore.

"We haven't been able to find 12 40." He told making me look at them again.
"Time."
"Time?"
"When setting up dates what do you do?"
"Agree on a time when both are able to make it."
"It's not 12 40. It's 12:40 am."
"Time." We both told
"Man this has pumped me up. Why take drugs when solving shits more fun?"
"I don't take drugs."
"Me neither."
"Ash you take folic acid."
"Bout that..."
"You are taking some as soon as we get back to the lab."
"Fine. But let's go bone boy!"
"Hold up. I wanna rub it in about the numbers to Jack before we get back."
"Fine. As long as we are both King of the lab."
"Of course." He told as he grabbed his phone and called Jack.
'I'm just gonna let him handle it.'
"Hodgins."
"Most recondite codes have a complex numerical cipher." Zack told
"That's a fun factoid, Zack. Thank you."
"12402510221. That's the number they found on the victim."
"Yeah, you're the one with the photographic memory. I'm the one that's good with the ladies."
"It's not a phone number." He told before hanging up.
"You happy."
"Very."
"Let's go happy boy. You've made up for us missing the movie." I told making both of us smile as we headed back to my car.