What did you do.

"She keeps avoiding me." Zack told as he walked into my lab at home.
"Who?" Jack asked as he fed some of my insects. "Also Ash, Oak isn't in her enclosure."
"That's cause she is in my sleeve around my wrist. But yeah who's avoiding you?"
"Naomi." He told
"Dude I thought you were taking a break from her." Jack told
"Yeah. Didn't your robot friend suggest so as well?"
"That was the plan. But we ran into each other to get coffee, and she ran."
"Did she say anything?" Jack asked
"That she doesn't want the scary one to pin her to a wall again. And then she was gone."
'Oh shit.'
"Dude maybe take this as a sign from the universe. 'It's not meant to be. Get the fuck over her.' Wow that sounded nicer in me head."
"Ash you didn't." Jack said.
"Didn't do what?"
"Ash what did you do?" Zack asked
"Legit got no clue."
"Out of everyone that we know and that we work with. You are the scary one." Jack told
"Ok?"
"What did you say to her?" Zack asked
"Ok promise not to hate me. I may have had a chat with her."
"What did you say?"
"Well...."

(Third p.o.v)

Naomi was walking when she was suddenly grabbed by the back of her collar and pulled out of view. Once no one could see her she was spun around, so her back was touching the wall and came face to face with Ash.
"Naomi right?"
"Yes. Who are you?"
"Friend of someone you've been ignoring recently."
"What do you want?"
"First of all. What you've said to Zack is mean. He does have friends and you could at least return a call or two or in person go hey sorry it's not you it's me. Not just ghost him."
"Your the girl he always hangs out with."
"Yeah. Why are you ignoring Zacks calls?"
"He needs to take the hint."
"Zack doesn't work like that. You would know this if you actually got to know him. What did he do that made you act like this?"
"You really want to know?"
"Oh trust me. If I didn't I wouldn't be here, doing this."
"He just wasn't as great as I had hoped. Especially with what he's got going for him."
"Your acting like this, because you weren't pleased in bed?"
"Yeah."
"That's stupid."
"Oh what and your saying he has pleased you."
"What did you just say?" Ash asked as she narrowed her eyes towards her more.
"Your saying he has pleased you in ways you had hoped for."
"We've never had sex."
"Really?"
"Yeah."
"The way you look at one another would say otherwise."
"Why do people keep thinking we have a thing for one another?"
"Well anyway. He's not that great so I'm moving on."
"Yeah. Cause you got like a list right?" Ash asked as she showed a piece of paper she got out of her books without her knowing.
"Give that back!" She exclaimed as she rushed to get it only for Ash to side step it and move so she got both her wrists and pinned them over her head.
"Oh wow. You even put an agent on here. Knew you were stupid but this stupid is another level."
"You have no right to reading that."
"And you have no right to have a fuck list but here we are. I'm gonna give you some advice Naomi....."

(Ash p.o.v)

"Well.... I told her to give you a second chance."
"Another chance?" Zack asked
"Yeah. You deserve someone who will treat you right. And if you believe it's Naomi, then she needed to know that there's a lot to you that she didn't give a proper chance to see." I told before seeing the time. "Shit! I was meant to get lunch with Angie!"
I quickly rushed up and out of the room saying a quick bye to the boys before leaving the house and property all together.
'He deserves the world.'

"I'm gonna give you some advice Naomi. People deserve a second chance for things. And Zack is me of those people. Give him another chance."
"Why should I?"
"Because he is a great guy. And he is smart as well. Sometimes it takes a bit of time to get the good parts. So yeah, you should give him a second chance. Cause he will impress you in ways you never thought was possible."
"You really do love him."
"He's one of my best friends. I'd give him the world if he wanted it. Because he deserves the world."
She didn't say anything but I could tell she got the message loud and clear.
"And another thing. If you do decide to give Zack another shot. And you hurt him again like you've done here. I'll break every bone in your body and make you hurt the way you made him hurt. Got it?"
"Got it."
"Good. Never speak about this to anyone." I told as I let her go and began to leave.
"The list." She told.
I stopped in my tracks and pulled my lighter out before setting it on fire.
"There's going to be no more list. Cause the same goes to you creating another one. They save a special place in hell for people like you." I told before stopping the fire out and walking away.