Chapter 54: I don't ever want to lose anyone again.

" I know your corporation very well. Though I don't like to socialize, it doesn't mean that I don't socialize. I have heard many rumours about you in which some may be true and some maybe not. What matters is that because of your occupation, she should never get hurt. Even if she married the poorest man in the world, I don't care as long as she is happy and safe. You should understand what I mean, right?"

" Of course. Even if it takes my life, I won't let her get hurt. Especially because of me. I have already had enough. I don't ever want to lose anyone again. I would rather die..." While talking, he suddenly remembered Robin and got a bit agitated.

Of course, Violet noticed it. He must have lost someone dear to him.

" Sorry!" Zayn said as he had raised his voice in agitation.

" It's okay. Good! Let's arrange to meet after Nicole is back."

" Yes!" 

Zayn dropped Violet off at the villa. As soon as the butler saw Violet, he exclaimed excitedly," Madam!"

Violet politely nodded at him before going into her room to rest.

Zayn sat in his car as he closed his eyes. It seems he was still not used to talking about Robin. He didn't know why he was getting so agitated. After some time, he finally drove off to his company.

Bella and Mike greeted him. He was absent for almost 3-4 days but it wasn't a big deal. Then, Zayn was busy till the night as he had a lot of work pending.

He also met with Lisa and Alex. Though Alex worked after a long time, he wasn't to be underestimated. Many enemies were after his life because Alex was a genius. Once he stepped his foot inside the industry, the enemies would be alerted. 

On his first day, Alex already made a lot of improvements in his department. While Lisa was very intelligent and she knew how to deal with things better than anyone else as she had personally dealt with many people. In the PR department, they mostly had to deal with issues related to the reputation of the company. They also had many more things to do such as prmoting their new products and improving their reputations. 

Though it was the first time for her, Lisa managed it very well and already got compliments from the other colleagues. Lisa wasn't very friendly but she always socializes because connections were one hell of a thing. It comes to use when you really need it.

That night, Zayn went back to sleep in his house. Alex wasn't there and he knew that Alex must be living with Lisa. 

In Lisa's apartment......

They got out of the car as Alex opened the door for Lisa. He grabbed her hand and took her to the apartment. Lisa was used to wearing clothes according to fighting and assassinations. Now, she couldn't wear them in the company. Therefore, today she wore balck jeans and a white shirt. Then she wore a long black jacket over it. However, she didn't have much office wear so she planned to went for shopping.

Alex was of course planning to accompany her. Even though it was their first day at the office, they already had many pursuers. People in the office didn't know about their relationship as they didn't specifiacally tell anyone. Eevryone thought that they must know each other as friends. 

After they went inside the apartment, Lisa went into the washroom. Alex was wearing a suit so he changed his clothes into some casual jeans and shirt.  Lisa didn't change as they went out to shop. 

They went to one of the biggest shopping center in the city. It was the capital city. Therefore, it was the best in their country. There was a mall in the centre of that place. It was called Phonix mall. It was very beautiful with an aquarium in the middle. Thought it wasn't comparable to the Dubai mall, it wasn't any worse.

They went inside the Mall for shopping. There she brought skinny black leather pants of white and black colour. A mink hoodie and a leather A-Line dress. Then she also brought 1854 fit and flare mini dress and 1854 leather insert technical gabardine fit and flare dress. Then she brought a Monogram jacquard gabardine dress with a tonal belt. 

From the same shop, she brought fluid silk crepe de chine shirt of white, sky-blue, wine-red, and black coulr. For shoes, she brought silhouette ankle boot of white and black colour, a silhouette high ankle boot, a metropolis flat ranger, wonderland ranger and a bliss ankle boot, a white silhouette sandal, citizenn sandal of white and black colour, and a madeleine sandal. Some monogram scarves and shawls, black sunglasses, transparent sunglasses.  

These all were from either H&M Brand, Loiss Vitton Brand, Channel Brand or Gucci Brand.

After that, she went to buy watches from the Rolex, fastrack, titan and channel shops.

As it was too much for them to bring back themsalves, they had home delivery. After that, they went to have dinner in a restaurant.

When they arrived home, Alex went to take a bath. He also prepared the water for Lisa. However, when he came out, she was already asleep on the sofa in the living room.

Living like this, he felt life is really beautiful and meaningful. He was happy. He would be happy if it was the same for the future. 

Alex bent down and picked her up. Then he brought her to the bedroom and lay her down on the bed before covering her with the quilt. Then he also hugged her and closed his eyes.