Chapter 148: Invincible!

Women are naturally a little more emotional than men.
The past was like needles piercing their hearts. If only one needle prick, it didn't hurt much but when more than one needle pricks, it hurts like hell.
Though they knew this was all coming, they still had dark expressions when they heard about the truth.
Others couldn't understand it but their close people understood it instantly. Lisa, Lee and Nicole instantly understood that their partners become silent when their past was mentioned. They were trying really hard to accept their past. Past was just like that. At some times, it feels very great to recall it yet, it feels painful to recall it.
However, having their beloved ones by their side, they felt like they could endure anything.
That night, Alencica felt a rage run through their blood. Their beloved royal family who always protected them through life and death have suffered so much by a betrayal and all they could do was shed a few tears.
However, what has happened has happened. Now all that remains is to do their best for their kingdom.
After Clement finished his speech, Alex once again came up to the stage.
" The past is unforgettable, painful and lonely. For us, it's a tragedy. However, we are what we are because of the past. Losing our parents and being apart from my siblings was the worst thing of my life. I wish I was a common man with a happy family. But since I am born as the crown prince, I will fulfil my duties. Now, as the king of Alencica, I will do everything possible to protect my country. My brother and sister are no less than me. They will also be protecting Alencica side by side. Just as I and my siblings experienced and learnt from our past instead of just grieving over it, I hope that all the people of Alencica will learn from it. Stop doing illegal things, stop doing things that would break apart a family. Stop hurting others for your good. If you don't stop, then don't forget there is someone to punish you. The punishment for crimes like murder and rape would be life imprisonment in a dark and small room alone. Even if you murder someone in revenge, it won't be easily forgiven. Our constitution would do thorough investigations before concluding. I would always be looking after crimes from behind the scenes. I hope so that from now on, Alencica would continue to become a better country."
Everyone applauded the king. Every citizen of Alencica watching the conference had a whole new level of respect for the royal family.
From ancient times, the royal family of Alencica held a great place in the hearts of people but this particular family held a different meaning in their hearts or probably in all the coming generations too.
Alex was crowned by the high priest of Alencica. After that, Alex and Lisa's marriage ceremony was held. They already got their certificate. Their marriage was in the kingdom. It was held in the same way their ancestors held for their king and Queen. It was grand and extravagant. Lisa was also crowned with the crown of Queen. Robin and Zayn also had their crowns.
As the royal family always had a single child, there were only two crowns for them. However, when Robin and Zayn were born, their father who was the king has two more custom made Crowns for them. He even made a matching one for their future partners. Each piece of the crown was no less than the kings crown.
Alex, Lisa, Robin, Lee, Zayn and Nicole were all crowned grandly.
When Alex knew the existence of Jack and Sophia, he made a crown for them too. It was made with the rarest jewel in the world. It was a priceless treasure.
He put the crown on their heads. Alex didn't care much about the traditional rituals. He let things go the way he wants.
After the exhausting ceremony was over, all of them fell asleep after taking a bath.
The news about the comeback of the royal family was reported in all the countries. It was on the front page of the newspapers. A large photo of the royal family and their identities were also given.
It was a shock to the world. Every person of the Royal family was the leader in their fields.
Alex, a rare genius with the best qualities of King. Lisa, the queen of the entertainment industry and a martial arts master. Robin's talent has yet to be exposed however when she stepped into it, no one could beat her. Her husband, Lee Robertson, is the owner of the galaxy enterprise. The leading enterprise in the maritime industry. Zayn, the Chairman of the Zar Corporation. A worldwide famous and successful corporation which was undefeatable. Nicole, whose identity as the Doctor Marvel was exposed. Now she was a doctor greater than before. She has mastered Chemistry, Biology, physics and everything thing about the medical industry. She was a rare gem of this industry. After mastering this all, Nicole made a lot of new inventions, etc. She beat all her ancestors to it. 
Combining their powers, the Royal family become invincible.