Chapter 10: I...I will feed you.

They had 15 minutes to reach the neighbouring city. Nicole took out her phone and called an ambulance. Then she put her phone for charging. She was on leave for only 3 days.

She went into the bedroom and watched Zayn as he slept. Then she took a towel and soaked it in hot water before wringing it. Then, she brought it back and wiped his face, his hands, his chest, and then his feet. After that, she washed up.

Till then, they arrived at the shore. She travels to this city often so she didn't have trouble as she had the required documents and authority to do whatever she wanted. She got out and waited for the ambulance. The ambulance comes right after 5 minutes after she arrived.

She took the health care providers to the ship and updated them on his situation. They quickly brought him to the ambulance she also went into the ambulance quickly. 

Zayn's condition was not life-threatening but if he isn't treated properly, it would have side effects and he may have difficulties using his hand. In a worse situation, he would lose his hand. Therefore, they quickly took him to the hospital. 

 The doctors treated Zayn's wound and he also had little cuts on his body from the broken glass.

Nicole paid the bills and admitted him to the VIP suite. She could tell from one glance that he was from a wealthy family as she was also from that society. She had a strong intuition he was not a bad person though that may as well be her prejudice as she somewhat liked him.

After the Doctors were done with his treatment she went back to him. She skipped the police questions by using her connections. Though she was an anti-social person, that doesn't mean that her connections were weak. She had a group of friend who was not to be underestimated. 

The doctor informed her,'' He is alright though he has lost a lot of blood. We have him on the IV drip for now. He can be discharged in two days but it's better to stay at the hospital. It looked like he was injured for quite some time. You should have brought him earlier. Now, it would take him longer to recover and it would hurt more. You must be his girlfriend so you should take good care of him. He would wake up after 5 to 6 hours.''

Nicole wanted to deny but the doctor had already left. She watched him for some time before going out. She called her car velvet. The velvet brought her BMW M850 to her.

She gets into the car and drove to the market as she brought some daily necessities for herself. Then she brought a black suit for Zayn to wear as his clothes were dirtied by blood and couldn't be worn anymore. For now, he was in a blue hospital gown. 

It was almost dinner time and Zayn may wake up soon. So she put the things she buys in the trunk. Then she drove to a restaurant and ordered a take-out of chicken soup and some light dishes for Zayn and herself.

It was almost 7:PM when she arrived. She took the elevator. 

Zayn woke up as he opened his eyes. He looked around and noticed that he was in the hospital. The nurse taking care of him saw that he was awake. She asked him shyly as he was too handsome,'' Sir, your awake?''

Zayn looked at the nurse and asked in a cold voice,'' Who brought me here?''

The nurse looked envious when she heard that but she told him in her professional tone,'' Your girlfriend brought you here Sir.''

Zayn was stunned for a moment. ' My girlfriend?' Zayn recalled what happened last night. '  He found a ship that looked like a house from inside. He intends to get help from the shipowner but the ship was empty.  Therefore, he entered the ship and got the first-aid kit. Then he bandaged himself. He was feeling weak as he fell asleep on the bed.  Then he had a horrible dream. He also  saw a stranger in his dream as he kissed that girl on her forehead and hugged her to sleep.'

Now that he thought about it, he felt like it wasn't a dream. He felt someone wiping his body and changing his bandage while he was unconscious. That time when he kissed the girl on her forehead and slept with her in his embrace felt so realistic and peaceful.

' So it was real after all. Who is she?'

Zayn asked the nurse,'' Where is she now? Did she leave?!''

The nurse replied,'' She said she is going out for a while.''

'' Okay, you can go now.''

The nurse left sorrowfully. she wanted to watch his face a little more.

Zayn was thinking about Nicole. He remembered last night vaguely. Though he saw her face, he couldn't remember it as he was sick.

Then he heard someone knocking. 'Knock, Knock' 

'' Come in,'' Zayn said as he thought it was the nurse.

Nicole hesitated a little but opened the door and entered. Zayn looked up but when he saw her, he was stunned. Though he had seen all kinds of beauty, she was different. Whether her beauty, her charm, or her Aura. It was somewhat like his sister but his sister was always smiling and gentle though she was really scary when she got angry.

Nicole looked at Zayn. He looks even more dashing now that he was awake and colour has returned to his face. She pulls out the table on his bed and set the dishes on it as she said,'' How are you?''

'' I am fine. You are?'' He asked deliberately to confirm though he knew in his heart she was that girl.

'' I am Nicole. I found you on my ship and you were injured so I brought you to the hospital.''

'' I am sorry for invading your privacy. I wanted to ask for help but the ship was empty.''

'' It's okay. Hurry up and eat.''

'' Yeah.'' 

Nicole asked the nurse for proper utensils. Then she put the dishes in the utensil. She took out the spoon and gave it to Zayn.

Zayn took the spoon. As he was going to drink from the spoon, it fell out of his hand and fell into the bowl. Little droplets of soup fell on him. The soup was hot as he frowned his eyebrows from the burning. 

Nicole was stunned before she quickly took a tissue. Then she wiped his hand gently as she asked,'' Are you okay?''

Zayn eased his eyebrows and said,'' Yeah''

Nicole asked,'' What happened? Your right hand wasn't injured right?''

'' Yeah. It may be because of blood loss as I don't feel much strength in my body.''

Nicole looked at him as she thought if she should feed him but she felt very awkward and it seems a little too intimate for strangers.

Zayn was going to drink somehow but the idea clicked him. ' Maybe he can ask her to feed him?'

Zayn liked the thought of eating as she fed him but he felt awkward to ask. 

'' Uhmm...I don't think I can eat like this. Maybe I should eat later.''

Nicole was worried about him as she said,'' No. You need to eat to recover!''

'' Well...How am I supposed to eat then?''

'' I...I will feed you.'' Nicole said that but when she realized what she said, it was already too late to turn back now. She was stunned by herself but she thought that Zayn would surely reject her as she was a stranger. But surprisingly, he didn't.

Zayn smiled and said,'' Sorry for the trouble then.''

Nicole was stunned but she couldn't take back her words. So she had no option but to take the spoon and scoop some soup in it before blowing on it, then pull it near his mouth. She averted her eyes as she felt awkward, therefore, she missed Zayn's smile. 

Zayn drunk the soup that she fed him and Like this, they finished the bowl. Then it clicked to him that she hadn't eaten anything till now.