Chapter 146: The Truth About The Death Of The King And Queen!

They were all the guardians of the royal family while the royal family was the guardians of the Alencica.
Seeing the famous guardian of Alencica, the reporters' eyes widened as they gulped. They were high alert. Ready to note every single detail.

After arriving at the stage, Clement went towards the mike. He has been serving the royal family since long ago.
He was quite old. It looked like he would need to get a cane soon.
Finally, Clement spoke. He only spoke 9 words but they held such an intimidating presence that the reporters subconsciously did what he told them to do. He had said.
" Bow down to his highness and the Royal Family!"
As he said so, everyone followed him and bowed down. Everyone present had to do that.
Though no one said who was the king between Alex and Zayn, people instantly understood who it was because of many reasons. Like their dressing and Alex's crown brooch. It wasn't a normal crown brooch. It was a crown brooch passed by the ancestors of the royal family to the Crown Prince. After the Crown Prince's coronation ceremony was held and he become the king, he would take out his brooch and when the next hire arouse, he would be coronated as the next crown prince.
Seeing the people bow down, Alex got up. He went towards the mike and told Clement to get up. Clement respectfully got up and moved to the side. All this time that people said he disappeared was because of two reasons. First, he was still searching for Alex, Zayn and Robin because he believed they were alive. However, as he didn't have any offspring, he couldn't do much. Moreover, since he was with the king and Queen at their last moments, the Xie family has been desperately trying to kill him so he had to stay hidden. He had yet to deliver the last message of King and Queen to their children.
Alex stood calmly and spoke.
" Everyone, get up." After everyone got up, Alex said.
" I am the Crown Prince of Alencica, Alex Walker. Today is my coronation ceremony. Soon I will be your King. However, I don't want anyone to bow down to me. Though it is some kind of traditional ritual, just keep it up on the coronation ceremony. No more than that. We are living in a new era now. Well then, I will let Mr Clement speak further."
After that, Alex went back to his seat and sat down.
Clement again went up to the mike and spoke.
" As his highness already introduced himself, he is Alex Walker. You already knew it but he is the same Alex Walker who is the planning director of the Zar Corporation. Miss Lisa is our next Queen. Today, the king is going to marry Miss Lisa. Aside from her identity as a famous actress across the world, Miss Lisa had one more identity. Her family name is Gonzalo. She is Lisa Gonzalo. Yes! She is the daughter of the military general, Arlo Gonzalo and Emma Benjamin, one of the most famous painters in the world known as the Blue Rose."
The crowd went wild at the astounding news they received. Knowing something private about one of the most mysterious and famous actresses was such a big feast for the media. They almost went crazy knowing she belonged to the noble Gonzalo family.
After the people quieted down a little, Clement smiled proudly and spoke again.
" Everyone must have heard of our beautiful princess, Robin Walker. Princess Robin has already married. She married Lee Robertson. You may not know much about him with this name but Mr Lee had an alias name. It is Dylan. He is the owner of the Galaxy Enterprises."
The reporters finally understood why the face of that famous galaxy enterprise was there behind Lee. He was there to serve his boss.
" Everyone must have been wondering who the children were?  They are twins of Princess Robin. First, the Queen brought us a miracle. She brought blessing to the royal family with 3 children. As everyone knows, the royal family has had a single child for years. However, the Queen gifted us with 3 and now her daughter, Princess Robin gave the kingdom with the blessings of twins, a boy and a girl. Let me introduce them to you.
The first prince of Alencica is Jack Robertson. The first princess of Alencica is Sophia Robertson."
Again, the Crowd went wild.
After that Clement spoke again.
" Now, let me introduce you to the Prince, Zayn Walker. He is also known as the Chairman of the Zar corporation. He is the founder of Zar corporation. His fiance is Miss Nicole Anthony from the Anthony family. She is one of the best scientists in the world. She is the granddaughter of the great leader, Bryan Anthony and the daughter of the general Ryan Anthony and psychiatrist, Miss Violet."
This time, the crowd didn't have any soul left to be shocked. They were already so shocked by the previous events that they couldn't be more shocked. Everyone who was seeing the news were shocked to death. Many higher-ups from the other countries also watched this conference and for them, everything that was happening was unbelievable.
The Zar Corporation's competitors freaked out. They could underestimate the Chairman of Zar Corporation many times but they couldn't even put a finger on the Prince of Alencica."
Usually, the countries with a king ruling over in the 21st Century could only be a dictator or a king just for the name. However, for Alencica, people begged to be ruled by the king from the royal family. No type of government or democracy was better than their king. The Royal Family of Alencica had always been so good to the citizens' that the citizens were willing to do anything for them.
After the introductions were over, Clement finally got to the main point.
Though everyone wishes for the king to come back, they wouldn't be able to accept it if he didn't come back until now without a valid reason. The reporters were also itching to ask them but couldn't speak it out.
Then Clement said.
" Now, I will explain what horrible things happened to the Royal family. The truth about the death of the King and Queen and the disappearance of the Crown Prince with his brother and sister."