Chapter 34: Alex and Lisa.

Nicole slept soundly as they arrived at her home. Zayn gets out f the car and gently picked her up as he feared waking her up. It was dinner time and he had booked a restaurant but he canceled it as she seems to be in a deep sleep. The butler opened the door for them.

However, he was shocked to find their young mistress being carried by the young man he had just seen yesterday. As he was going to say something, he quickly stopped when he saw Zayn signal him through his eyes to keep quiet.

Zayn took Nicole to her room and lay her down on the bed. However, Nicole woke up when he was tucking her in the quilt. 

She sat up and rubbed her eyes sleepily. " What's going on? How am I here?"

" You fell asleep so I took you here. Sorry! I woke you up."

Nicole finally grasped what was going on. Zayn sat down beside her and asked worriedly.

" Are you okay? Why are you so tired? I've noticed you have been sleeping a lot lately!"

Nicole yawned and said," No! It's just that I am feeling too relaxed." Then she leaned her head on his shoulders and closed her eyes. Zayn gazed at her lovingly then said," What about dinner? Aren't you hungry?"

" No. I will just have supper later."

" Okay! Well... I have a surprise for you so after an hour, we will go and you can sleep in a car, alright?"

'' Hmm.''

Zayn laid down beside her as she was laying on him, He took out his phone and send a message to Alex.

" Bhai, is everything prepared? Are you guys ready?"

Alex's reply comes in an instant.

" Yeah! I am going to pick up Lisa and come to you guys. Be ready!"

" Okay!"

Zayn knew that they are likely to eat supper in the car so he messaged the butler to prepare snacks, pastries, etc for Nicole.

Zayn looked at Nicole then got up from the bed. He took a shower and then picked out clothes for both of them. 

Zayn wore comfortable black jeans with a red hoodie. After getting ready, Zayn went towards Nicole to wake her up.

" Nicole, wake up. We have to go now." Zayn put a hand on her head and shook it very lightly as he called out to her.

Nicole has slept enough so she woke up as soon as he wakes her up. Zayn gave her the dress he took out for her and said," I have prepared the bath for you."

Nicole smiled and took the clothes from Zayn before going into the bathroom. After some time, she comes out wearing dark blue jeans which were of the same brand as the one Zayn was wearing. She wore a red shirt with a dragon print on it with black embroidery and a denim dark blue jacket over it. 

Nicole looked beautiful. As her hair was still wet, she lay them open. Zayn helped Nicole to dry her hair. After drying her hair, he combed them, and then Nicole put on a bun hairstyle. 

" Ring, Ring, " Zayn's cell Phone rang. It was Alex.

" I have arrived."

" Okay. Were coming in a minute." Zayn said.

He grabbed Nicole's hand and went down. In front of the gate, a small van was parked. There was also a man who comes to deliver the snacks waiting for them. He came on the motorcycle. When he saw Zayn, he quickly gave it to him and left. Zayn's butler has probably sent him.

Zayn took the snack with his other hand and strode towards the van. The van's door opened and they get in. The van looked very comfortable. There was a place to sit and sleep. The driver's partition was divided. It was very comfortable there.

There were 4 seats in the van. Two-two seats were facing each other and a table was there in the middle. Alex and Lisa were already sitting on one side.