Chapter 11: I want to be with you forever.

Zayn then said,'' It's okay now. The rest, I will eat by myself as I  regained some energy now.''

Nicole said,'' Oh...Okay then.'' She passed the spoon to him.

Zayn took the spoon and started eating. As he was eating, he noticed that she was still not eating. So he thought about what to do. He was actually stupid when it comes to EQ but he looked cute at such times. 

Zayn looked down at his bowl and then at Nicole. Then he scooped some soup in the spoon and took it closer to her mouth as he indicated for her to eat.

Nicole was dumbfounded.' What's the meaning of this?!! She is not sick. Alright!!' But she subconsciously opened her mouth to drink the soup he fed her as she was afraid his hand would hurt from holding the spoon longer.

Then she realized what she had done. She was so embarrassed that she wanted the dig a hole to hide. Nicole quickly said embarrassedly as she blushed,'' I-I can eat by myself!''

 As Nicole was going to pick up her spoon, Zayn grabbed her hand and stopped her. Nicole looked up puzzledly.  'Why do you grab my hand?' was all written on her face.

Zayn smiled as he found her very cute with that gaze as he said,'' You fed me until now so you must be tired. I will help you now since I feel energized.'' Though it was obvious no one would be tired by feeding someone unless they are sick,  it was all because he just wanted an excuse to make Nicole drink the soup by him.

Nicole was staring dazedly as she said,'' But I...you..'' Before she could finish her sentence, the spoon filled with food was forced into her mouth. She had no option but to eat. 

Zayn fed her untill she was full before he eats himself. They both eat from the same bowl and same spoon but still didn't know how intimate they were being. They were both anti-social persons and had never been in close contact with a stranger before nor do they like to have close contact. Therefore, they were also very innocent and sweet. It was like a spring love for them.

 The nurses peeping from the door looked very jealous and envious of Nicole.' Only if they had someone like that, they would die without regrets.'

Nicole felt a strange closeness to him as she didn't leave that night and slept on the sofa. Zayn woke up in the middle of the night from the discomfort because of his injury. Then, he saw Nicole sleeping on the bed and she seemed cold as she was curled up with a thin blanket.

Zayn got up from the bed and walked forward but the IV drip on his hand moved and he stopped from the pain. His eyebrows furrowed as he looked at the IV drip. Then he ruthlessly pulls it out. 

He saw that she seems to be uncomfortable as he bends down to pick her up. Then his right hand grabbed her waist gently and his left hand which was injured held her legs. 

Zayn picked up Nicole even though he was injured. The sofa wasn't very far from the bed as he carefully took her to the bed and put her down. He was afraid to wake her up. Then he also lay down beside her on the bed as he covered themselves with the blanket. 

Zayn's wound started bleeding a little as his bandage reddened from blood but he ignored the pain. He didn't know why but he was willing to do anythin and everything for her. He pulls her into his arms and embraced her. He remembered that night when he was sick and she took care of him.

Zayn held up her face and kissed her on her forehead before going to sleep with her in his arms. They both slept peacefully then. 

7:00 AM_____

It was morning already. Bright sunlight fell on their faces. Nicole opened her eyes slowly. 

She was stunned to find herself in his embrace again. She clearly remembered that she had slept on the sofa but now she was in his arms. 'What's going on?'