Chapter 143: 'The Queen Of The Entertainment Industry'

Alex got out and stood up with a straight posture. Then he looked up at the crowd who was staring at him intently. After staring at them for a few seconds, he turned around and bend down slightly. Then he offered his hand to someone.

Seeing Alex's blonde hair and blue eyes when he stared at them, the reporters and other people were shocked. Even though they anticipated it, even though they knew something very surprising may happen, they were still shocked after seeing him.

Then one of the reporters exclaimed loudly and excitedly.

" He-He looks familiar!"
Everyone noticed that he does look very familiar. Alex had appeared in front of the media as the director of the Zar corporation. It was only once. They couldn't even get a proper photograph of him but he had such a great personality and aura that they couldn't forget his face.

Just as everyone was contemplating who it was, they noticed him offer his hand to someone. They wondered who it could be. They knew that he was a royal family member for sure cuz his blonde hair and blue eyes spoke it all. Their blonde hair and blue eyes had something different that couldn't be copied by any other hair colour or lenses in the world. 

If he was going to be the king and brought someone on this important event with him, then they were sure that it would be the Queen.

A slender hand with beautiful fingers took Alex's hand. There was a beautiful diamond ring that she was wearing as she clenched Alex's hand and stepped out. Her 3-inch white heels reached the ground. Then her grand gown came into their view.

It was a wine red gown that matched Alex's bow and waistcoat. It was really grand that was suitable for the Queen or Princesses. She was wearing hanging earrings of rectangular design with a beautiful necklace. The necklace was wrapped around her neck perfectly. It was designed with rectangle designs all around it. The diamonds shone beautifully. When Lisa finally got out, all the people, the reporters were stunned. Her hair was open. They were wavy and beautiful. Seeing her beauty, everyone went silent. So much so that there was suddenly an eerie silence in the ear. They were stunned by her beauty but more than that, they were frozen when they saw her face.

Who was she? The paparazzi's favourite and most desired catch. She was the person who singlehandedly shook the entertainment industry on her own. Even though she had only acted in one movie, she was already given the name 'the Queen of the Entertainment industry. 

Just to see her, there was nothing the paparazzi's wouldn't do. Just to see her, there was nothing the fans wouldn't scheme. She had something different from all the legends in the industry yet she had many things similar to them too.  

There were very few such legends in the industry. Yet none of the legends become legend just after one show but she did that. Of course, all the credit didn't go to her. Half of the credit goes to the author. His script, that story was the thing that shook the world. She just helped in making it feel like it's real. It was really a pity though. That particular author wouldn't reveal his identity. She couldn't even meet him. He was so difficult to approach. Once she even wondered if he was from some other country.

As everyone finally grasped what was in front of them, they heard the ear-piercing screams that could make the ears bleed. The bodyguards had really had time controlling the crown as they were running towards her like some beasts. The loud screams could even be heard miles apart.

Alex smiled helplessly at her. Then he clenched her hand as they waited for Zayn and Nicole to get out. 

The crowd was still so excited seeing Lisa that they couldn't think about anything else. Seeing that his brother and sister in law get out, Zayn smiled and looked at Nicole. Nicole smiled back at him. 

Zayn was also wearing a tree piece royal purple suit. His waistcoat and tie were shining black. His shoes were also custom made of black leather. He also had a diamond crown brooch that was different from Alex. He was wearing cufflinks of black diamond. His collar was also black. His hairstyle was still the same as before. The only difference was his hair colour and eyes. He looked more handsome than ever with his blonde hair and blue eyes. Anyone could see that he was the prince. As he stepped out, people silenced a little and again thought that he was familiar. 

After stepping out, Zayn helped Nicole out. They were also wearing matching clothes. She was wearing a black gown with royal purple embroidery on it. Her heels were also purple. Her hair was put in a beautiful bun and she was wearing a beautiful set of diamond jewellery.