Additional Chapter 163: Arthur Anthony 2

Arthur was a very great soldier. He lived up to his name as the best agent. He succeeded in just a month. However, every victory comes with a price. He was severely injured. Not just casually but deadly. He got into a life-threatening situation. 

Meanwhile, just a little before he reached his country while still injured, the King, Alex got the news of his nephew being the top agent.

Alex opened the files about the secret agents. He was carefully looking at them. Of course, they couldn't hide it from him. He looked at the information of the best agent. The name, the face, everything was so familiar.

His eyes flickered with something unexplainable. He looked up and he was so angry that it was really hard to not lose his composure. He clenched his teeth and took a deep breath.

" Where is he right now?!"

" Your-your highness, Prince Arthur is on a mission. There is no news yet!"

" Which mission?!" He almost shouted.

" It's... "

" Speak!" Alex said angrily. 

" The-the pending mission related to the Country X... " The higher up who reported trembled and had a hard time speaking. 

Hearing that, Alex's expression went blank. He lost his grip on the files. His eyes flickered with fear of losing his nephew. When he finally get his senses back, he picked up the files and clenched them. He looked at the information of Arthur. Then suddenly, he harshly threw that file at this higher up.

" How dare you sent him there?! Have you gone mad?! Do you-do you even know how dangerous that mission is?! Even I can't come back unscathed!!!" For the first time, Alex talked so rudely and harshly. He was always calm and gentle but he totally lost his composure. 

Angrily and anxiously, he swept his hand to the window behind him and it broke. He slightly cut his hand but he didn't care.

" Your highness!" 

After a long time, after a small pool gathered from his blood, he calmed down and ordered.

" Report me immediately if you got any news. If-If something happened to him, I won't be able to face my brother."

" Y-Yes your highness!"

Nicole and Zayn were unaware of everything. Zayn was very busy with the company while Nicole was in a very critical operation. It has been going on for 5 hours already and it was not an easy operation. She was currently in the city's busiest hospital. While in the operation, she had an uneasy feeling in her chest. But she was so focused on her surgery that she neglected that feeling.

After one and half hours since Alex received the news, someone rudely and anxiously knocked on the door.

" Your Highness! Your Highness! May I come in?!"

" Come in." Alex looked seriously at his door. For the first time, someone behaved like this in front of him.

Anxious and hurried footsteps come. The door was instantly and forcefully opened. With a pale face while panting, the head of the agents, one of the higher-ups, reported.

" Your highness! Prince Arthur! He was-He was... "

Just hearing his name and looking at the situation, Alex was so scared he went pale. He had cold sweats as he failed to compose himself and shouted.

" What?!"

" Prince Arthur was-was injured. He is sent to the military for-for treatment. It is critical. Life and death situation!"