Chapter 123: Alex D Walker.

Alex and Zayn's eyes widened seeing that blonde hair and blue eyes. Those vibes of royalty coming from them. They were obviously from the blue bloodline meaning a royal bloodline. 

However, when they saw those children clearly, tears fell from the corner of their eyes.
All of the others were struck dumb seeing the children because as they were all in the high society of Alencica, all of them from the high society knew about the royal bloodline of Alencica.

Emma, Violet, Lisa and Nicole just couldn't get their mind to it. Lisa knew about Alex's identity as the Crown Prince of Alencica because she had met him when he was still the Crown Prince with blonde hair and blue eyes. Since he woke up, Alex dyed his hair brown and wear brown lenses while Zayn always died his hair white and wore grey lenses. Sometimes, they wore a different colour or let their natural colour be. However, whenever they let their hair colour be a natural blonde, they make sure to wear lenses. They never let both of their hair and eye colour be natural together. 

Only when they were at home, did they sometimes do that. Nicole had seen Zayn like that and she had suspected him as a member of the lost Royal family as his surname was the same as the late Queen.

One of the other things that is special about the royal family of Alencica was that the children of the royal never take the royal families surname. The king's children always take the Queen's family name while if it was the princess, her children would take her husband's family name. That's why Alex, Zayn and Robin took their mothers family name. It was like that since always. The stories behind it say that the founder of Alencica, the first king of Alencica loved his wife a lot and for her, he gave his children his wife family name as she died soon after giving birth. However, the fourth and hidden sign of the royal family was that only the direct descendants of the royal family had. That was, they had a D in their name. The first king of Alencica had a 'D' in his name and since then, even though the children take their mothers family name, they had D in their name that wasn't exposed to the people. Their actual identity card which had 'D' in it was made in the kingdom differently. 

Therefore, Alex actual name was, Alex D Walker. Zayn's was Zayn D Walker and Robin's was Robin D walker. That Identity card of theirs was left in the kingdom. They don't have it now but it was still safe in the kingdom. Their father also had D in his name but their mother didn't. Only the members with the bloodline of the royal family had D in their name because it was a surname that only the Royal family in Alencica had. No one in the world can have it, let alone in the country. It was unique that belonged only to the royal family.

Only the people around the King and Queen knew about this hidden name D which was the actual Royal families surname. Many people didn't suspect Alex and Zayn because the Queen was a citizen of Alencica. If they had the surname D exposed to the world and Alex and Zayn didn't hide it, they would have been exposed long ago.

Their blonde hair was the most natural. No matter how old a member of the royal family become, his or her hair would still be blonde and they never lose their hair. Their hair was different from others. They had a shine in them that no one had. Their eyes colour can't be made into lenses no matter what. No matter how hard they tried to dry their hair in this colour or make lenses in this colour, it just can't be matched with their natural colours. 

That's why it was never hard to recognise a member of the royal family unless they disguised themselves well.

If someone was born with AB Negative blood in their country other than the royal family, they were considered to be special. But that never happened in their country or maybe they never found out. It only happened once and that was the most special one. 

The late Queen happened to be in AB Negative blood group and it was that blood group that made them meet. The King who was a Crown Prince at that time was looking at the country with disguise. He was checking over the people and the illegal dealings in the country. 

He had an accident. It was not suspicious at all. A family of three were driving and hit him. They didn't hit him too hard so he only lost some blood and nothing serious. Krystal recognised the King as she had secretly liked him. She knew he would need a blood transfusion and that it would take time to bring the blood from the royal families blood bank as it was only available there. She sat in the ambulance with him. The other guards who were also in disguise stopped her but when she told them that she recognised the Crown Prince and had the same blood group as him, they hesitated. It was really rare to have this blood group but it was not impossible. As they were contemplating what to do, their crown prince woke up. He only had an external injury and lost some blood loss. It was nothing serious. When he saw all the commotion and heard their talk, he looked at her. 

After seeing Krystal Walker, deep inside he fell for her. It was like love at first sight. He instantly agreed to let her be and that's where their love story started. Though they may have died early, their only regret was not spending more time with their children.