Chapter 81: Leave Everything Behind!

Robin and Lee arrived at their country. To the capital city. Lee had a lot of connections so it wasn't difficult to get their official documents. Soon, they got their documents. Lee did not take his surname from his father's side. He changed his surname when he grew up. 

Now his name was Lee Robertson. Robin's name was... Robin Walker!

They had the document of marriage delivered at home. After sighing their names, they soon received their marriage certificate. They were still dazed that they got married like this but they were glad. Everything went well. Lee even brought a wedding ring for them and gave it to her. Robin excepted it and wore it. 

Lee thought it would be better to not tour the city since it may awake bad memories in Robin's mind but he was surprised when Robin said.

" I want to go there!"

Of course, he understood where she was talking about. As they arrived near her parents grave, Robin felt like she couldn't breathe. She went near but as soon as the picture on the grave come into her mind, she grabbed her head as she bent down.

The memories of seeing her parents last time repeated in her mind like it was just yesterday and soon, the memories of her brothers also repeated in her mind. She felt her head paining. Her heart felt like it was being pierced by a needle. She even had trouble breathing. 

Lee's face went totally pale. His eyes widened and he quickly picked her up. He took her and run to the hospital. There, the doctor shouted at him telling him how could he not take care of his wife when she is pregnant.

The doctor told him it wouldn't be good if she collapsed like this again. He said to take care of Robin. Lee was too scared after that. He quickly called his private plane and left for the Island. He didn't want Robin to be hurt anymore neither did he want Their child safety to be risked.

Robin woke up on the plane. She was confused seeing that she was on a plane. Lee was sitting there only. He said to her that they would be going that. Hearing that, Robin wanted to say something but Lee stopped her and said.

" After some time, we will go there. You will also become a little stronger. We will take our children to visit them. Don't worry!"

Finally, Robin also agreed. 

..........................

Zayn and Alex were very busy with their Project. Lisa was also busy and she was also helping both of them with other things. For the time being, she also took care of the underworld. Zayn informed them about Nicole's promotion. He also told them that she wouldn't be coming back until their wedding or a little more. He also informed them that they would be solely focusing on their project so that everything will go well and they will also be able to finish it sooner than expected.

In the Military, Nicole sometimes really want to leave everything behind and go to meet Zayn but she knew that she couldn't do that. Many times, she dreamed of Zayn. She desperately wanted to meet him but she was stubborn. Since she said she wouldn't meet him until the next year when they would hold their wedding, she wouldn't go back. Moreover, she was also busy. Since she got the lab in her hands, she wanted to improve and improve others also. She wanted to be capable of that position in her own eyes. 

She had seen her grandfather when she was a kid and heard some stories about him. She wanted to help the people the way her grandfather did. Well, technically speaking, her mother was also in the field where they work for the people. Maybe their family was destined to work for people and help them.

Everyone was busy. Alex was busy travelling to other places for the project. Zayn was busy handling the other things about the project and helping Alex. Lisa was busy working and handling the underworld business. Lee was busy taking care of his wife. Robin was busy taking care of her unborn child.

In the middle, they got good news. Robin finally felt like her life was at least not meaningless anymore. She felt that this must be the reason God kept her alive. She felt angry at herself when she thought about the time she wanted to die.