Chapter 119: Am I Really Going To Be A Mother?!

Then she turned at Emma, Violet and Arlo and said.
" Congratulations! Uncle, Aunty and Mummy. You are all going to be grandparents!"
Then finally, Nicole turned to Zayn and hugged him as she said.
" Congratulations! We are going to be Uncle and Aunty." When Zayn understood what was going on, he hugged Nicole back and kissed her on the forehead as he whispered.
" Thank you!"
After that, Zayn went to his brother who was still frozen from the shock and patted his shoulder. Alex finally came back to his senses and hugged Zayn tightly. Zayn also hugged him back and said.
" Congratulations Bhai! On becoming a father."
" Yeah!" Alex replied.
Emma and Arlo, we're also frozen from the shock. Violet hugged Emma and congratulated her. Finally, they got their senses back and were too excited to speak properly. After calming down slightly, Arlo went towards Alex and hugged him as he congratulated him.
Nicolo laughed happily then she told Alex.
" Bhai, Sister Lisa would be awake soon. I think you should deliver this good news to her."
Everyone else agreed. Alex went inside the room and took care of Lisa until she woke up.
Lisa was confused when she woke up but quickly remembered what happened. She didn't think that she would faint. She sighed. Alex would surely be angry that she didn't tell him she was not feeling well. Just as she was thinking about this all, she heard a voice.
" Your awake?!" It was full of excitement and nervousness.
" ...Alex " Lisa saw him and called out in a hoarse voice.
" Yes. It's me. How are you feeling?!" 
" Alright. "
Alex finally relaxed. He couldn't feel relieved until he heard from her that she was alright.
Lisa smiled and said.
" Why did you get go tensed up? I just fainted, alright?! It's not like I wasn't going to wake up again. "
" Yeah! But how would I know that?! What if something happened to you? Don't you know many people fainted and hit their heads? They may have fainted because of small reasons but it took their lives! You should have told me you were feeling unwell. How could you do that to yourself?! "
Lisa knew this was coming for her so she quickly apologized.
" I am really sorry!"
Alex glared at her for some time before asking her.
" Do you promise me that you won't do this ever again?!"
" Yeah! I won't repeat it again."
After that, Alex thought about how to tell her the good news. He didn't know why he was so nervous to deliver such good news to her.
Lisa noticed that he seems to have something to tell her but was hesitating and nervous.
She stared at him as she tried to guess what he wants to say.
Alex felt more nervous as she stared at him. Then he heard her ask.
" Don't tell me I got some deadly
illness?"
" Of course not! What are you talking about?! Stupid!"
" Relax! Relax! Why are you getting so worked up? What the hell happened?!"
Alex took a deep breath and called the nurse. When the nurse came, he asked her.
" Can she go now?"
" Yes!"
" Then please took the insulin out of her hand and gave us a minute."
" O-Okay!"
After pulling the insulin out of Lisa's hand, the nurse went out while closing the door on the way.
When they were all alone, Lisa looked at Alex seriously as it seemed to be something important. Just as she was going to ask him what is it, Alex came near her. She was still laying on the bed.
Alex kissed her. Lisa was stunned as she couldn't understand what was going on. When they were out of breath, they pulled apart. Their foreheads touched each other as they took deep breaths.
Alex looked down at her. Both of their gazes were hazy. He pulled the hair blocking her face behind her ears as he said.
" Let's get married. "
" What?!" Lisa was so shocked that she didn't know what those words mean.
" As soon as we go back, we will register at the civil affairs bureau and then hold the wedding."
" Why so suddenly?! How can you propose without a ring and flowers?!"
" We can't wait for the ring and the flowers. "
" What do you mean?" Lisa was confused.
Alex kissed her on the forehead and then looked at her as he said.
" Lisa, we are going to be parents!"
It was like the thunderstruck her. Lisa's eyes went wide with shock.
" What-what did you just say?!" Her voice trembled from the anticipation.
" You are going to be mother, Lisa!"
As soon as she registered his words, Lisa hugged his neck and said in excitement.
" We are going to parents! We are going to have a child! Is it true?! Am I really going to be a mother?!"
" Yes! Yes! You are! And I am going to be a father. We will have a new life joining us. We will have a family of our own0. "
Lisa cried. What it means to be a mother can only be understood by a woman because despite being uncertain about what will happen in the future and who's child they will have, they knew it would be theirs and it would be someone they have been waiting for and anticipating for as soon as they knew they are meant to be mothers.
Rather than looking forward to a good husband, they look forward to a good father. That's just a natural thing for women. Their love for their children is priceless. Therefore, a mother who doesn't love their child doesn't deserve to be called a human, let alone a woman.