Additional Chapter 169: Arthur Anthony 8.

Inside the cafe, Grace stood on a side as Arthur went to order. He told her to sit down but she felt bad for spoiling others place. Soon after, he was back with two hot cups of Mocha latte.

Coincidently, they both like this type of coffee. They like sweet milk coffee's. They also liked vanilla latte.

" Here."

Grace took the coffee and thanked him. As she was going to drink, he said.

" Be careful. It's hot."

" ...Yeah."

They drank while walking as they were both afraid the other would get sick because of the cold.

They finished the coffee and arrived at the hospital. As they were in front of the hospital, Arthur told her to wait and called someone. Soon after, someone on a bike came and went back after giving him a bag. Arthur opened it up and looked inside. After he was sure, he gave it to Grace and said.

" Quickly change. I am waiting here."

Grace was shocked. She felt strange. She found it strange that Arthur was being so good to her. But she didn't think too much about it and went to change. The clothes were branded. She felt embarrassed to see underwear too. There were black comfortable pants with a peach coloured hoodie. There was also a towel. After changing into warm clothes, she felt better. After rubbing her hair with the towel for a while, she comes out. Arthur was still standing there. He had another bag in his hand. 

Arthur turned around and saw Grace. She was dressed so simply but she looked so amazingly beautiful to him. He was dazzled for a moment. 

After returning to his senses, he held her hand and took her to sit down by the side. After that, he took out some boxes from the bag. It was food. A finely packed hot corn soup with potato pancake.

After opening the soup, he picked up the spoon and gave it to Grace. Grace was really suspicious of his intentions now but she know he meant no harm so she excepted it. After drinking a spoonful, she looked up and asked worriedly.

" Aren't you going to change?" 

" I will change later. Don't worry. It's not easy for me to get cold."

" But still... "

" Don't worry. I will change after your done."

Grace quickly finished her food. She offered Arthur to eat with her several times but he said he wasn't hungry. After sorting everything out, Arthur stood at the door of the hospital and looked at Grace. She was also looking back at her.

" I am going now. Take care. It seems like something happened but I just want to say, everything will be alright. If something happened, do call me. Don't suffer alone. Okay then. Bye."

" ...Bye."

Arthur walked out. Grace looked at him from the glass. She felt something in her heart but she couldn't care less about it. She was grateful to Arthur but she also felt uncomfortable with receiving so much help from him.

After Arthur left, he went inside his car. He really wanted to find out about what was troubling her but he felt like it was invading her privacy. It wasn't right. He wanted to help her solve that problem as fast as he can so that she wouldn't be worried but things weren't working out for him. He was well aware he wasn't anything much to her to help her. He was afraid she wouldn't accept his help.

Grace took a leave for 3 days. Meanwhile, she settled everything. Still, she was afraid to leave her daughter and thought about what to do. After coming back to work, she went to her supervisor and resigned. Of course, it wasn't easy to quit her job as she worked in the military hospital.

It took some time. Since Arthur was doing surgery at that time, he was unable to meet her. When he got to know that she resigned, he was shocked. A bit sad to as she didn't even meet him before quitting. At the same time, he was worried about her. 

As he was thinking about approaching her somehow, a week went by. That day, after he was done with his work, he got a call from Nicole. She asked him if he wanted to watch her surgery. This was a rare surgery and watching it might help him learn something as he didn't get to chance to perform this surgery yet. 

Arthur agreed as he was always willing to improve himself. He watched the surgery carefully. After Nicole freshened up, they walked out together. 

" Should I get us a coffee? It's cold. Dad will be worried."

Nicole smiled. 

" It's okay. We will have something warm at home."

" Okay."

As they were walking out, they bumped into Grace. She had a 4-5 years old girl in her hands. When they saw each other, all of them were shocked. The little girl in her hands had pale skin. She looked fairer than Grace. Her eye and hair colour was the same as Grace. Though she wasn't the exact copy of her mother, anyone could tell they are mother and daughter. 

Grace respectfully greeted them.

" Doctor Anthony, Prince Arthur."

" Grace. How unexpected to run into you here." Nicole smiled back as she observed the little girl in her arms. 

" Who is this little girl? She looks like you."

" This is my daughter, Eliza Allison. Eliza, greet them."

Eliza looked up with an innocent gaze. She smiled sweetly and called out in a childish voice. 

" Hello, Aunty. Hello, Uncle."

" Hi. Call me Grandma." Nicole smiled as she rubbed the little girl's hair. 

" You look so young. I didn't know you had a daughter."

Grace smiled politely.  Nicole saw that Arthur didn't reply and felt that it was rude. She looked at him but seeing his eyes, she was a bit taken back. Then her eyes become serious.

" Go on. You seem to be in hurry." She smiled and said to Grace.

" Ah yes. Sorry."

" No need. We will talk sometime again."

" Yeah. Goodbye. "

" Bye."

Nicole saw that Grace was gone and looked back at Arthur. Her eyes flashed with emotions. Arthur didn't say anything until now. He then walked to their car. He silently opened the door for Nicole. After they both sat down, Nicole spoke.