Additional Chapter 183: Arthur Anthony 22.

Eliza was wearing a beautiful knee-length frock with a bow on her waist. The dress was a combination of red and white. It was beautifully decorated but wasn't heavy or hard to carry. She looked like an angel. A beautiful angel who had stepped on the earth. Her feather-light footsteps were stealing heartbeats along with it. Her tiny shoes looked adorable on her. 

She was carrying a soft white pillow where a red box with two stunning rings sat calmly. Everyone looked at her with love as she finally reached there with her soft steps. 

It was time to exchange rings. Arthur bend down and picked up her ring. He patted Eliza on the head and said.

" Thank you, Baby."

Eliza smiled sweetly at him. Arthur got up and looked at Grace with a deep and yearning gaze. Grace elegantly offered her hand to put the ring. Arthur tenderly took her hand and with the utmost gentleness, he put the ring on her ring finger. 

Grace's rings weren't heavily crowded with diamonds and other precious stones. It was slim with small pick diamonds covering the upper apart. It was simple but beautiful enough to not avert eyes. Moreover, Grace's hands were very beautiful. The ring was like it was meant to be hers. 

Grace stared at her hands with a hurdle of emotions going through her eyes. Finally, she picked up the ring and smiled at Eliza. Eliza smiled back at her mother reassuringly. Only then, she averted her eyes and looked up at Arthur.

Arthur was gazing at her all this time with countless emotions flowing inside his eyes. He offered his hand to. Grace snapped back to her senses and took his hand carefully. Then slowly, she put his ring on his ring finger.

Arthur's ring was relatively simple. It didn't have many stones and from the way it was craved with a matching design with Grace's ring, it shone on them. 

Loud applause rang. They then said their wedding vows.

" I, Arthur Anthony, promise to be with my wife, in health or sickness, in poverty or wealth, in happiness and sorrows. I will protect her and spend the rest of my life with her. I will always love her and never let her go." They recited their own vows.

" I, Grace Allison, will accompany my husband in health and sickness, in poverty and wealth, in happiness and sorrows. I will always be beside him and accompany him for the rest of his life. I promise to love him, cherish him and respect him with all my heart. I will always protect and respect our love and never let it get tarnished. I hereby vow with everyone as a witness to tressure my life with Arthur."

 Arthur approached her closer and tenderly pecked on her lips. Grace blushed slightly. Then they went to change. Grace wore a festive sheath gown. It was easier to carry. While Arthur changed just changed his blazer into a short one. 

They then went together to greet their families. After paying respects to the family members, Arthur suddenly disappeared. No one knew where he went. As they looked for him, the lights suddenly went off. The audience erupted in whispers as no one knew what was going on. 

Just then, the light shone on the band. They started the sweet melody of the song 'Beautiful In White' by Westlife. When it hit the notes to sing, the focus light suddenly shone on the stairs. Standing atop of stairs, with a white mike, Arthur was standing there with a smile. He looked very handsome at that moment. 

There was silence in the hall except for the voice of the sweet melody of violent and other musical instruments. And then, his angelic warm voice flowed smoothly to everyone's ears.

"Beautiful In White"

Not sure if you know this
But when we first met
I got so nervous I couldn't speak

In that very moment
I found the one and
My life had found its missing piece... "

Arthur slowly walked down the stairs as he sang. He kept gazing at her as he sang his feelings.

" So as long as I live I'll love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now to my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight

What we have is timeless
My love is endless
And with this ring I say to the world

You're my every reason
You're all that I believe in
With all my heart I mean every word

So as long as I live I'll love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now to my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight

You look so beautiful in white
So beautiful in white
Tonight... "

He reached them. Grace stared back at him as he gazed at them lovingly. She had Eliza in her arms who was also completely enchanted by his beautiful voice. Arthur then looked at Eliza and smiled at her lovingly. His free hand rubbed her head as he sang the next part for his dear daughter.

" And if our daughter's what our future holds
I hope she has your eyes
Finds love like you and I did
And if she falls in love we'll let her go
I'll walk her down the aisle
She'll look so beautiful in white... " 

His eyes were a little red as he thought about how that day will come. He wouldn't be willing to let her go. He loves her. She was really precious to him. He didnt know if he would be able to walk her down the aisle. It would be very hard for a father to let the daughter go.

" You look so beautiful in white

So as long as I live I'll love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now to my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in So beautiful in white

Tonight... "

Every word comes from his heart. Grace's heartbeats trembled from his words. Especially when he sang the part 'You Look So Beautiful In White'
She recalled the time they heard this song together with different emotions flowing through them.

She was messed up in a lot of things but he was always there beside her. Protecting her silently. He become the wall she could lean on. A back she could depend on. A love she could trust. She really didn't know what she did to deserve him.

While singing, he reached in front of her and after finishing the song, he put away the mike and told her with an earnest gaze.

" Grace, you really look beautiful in white."