Chapter 91: That Woman Was Her Mother!

She gave a scary Aura. It was like never before. Her eyes were so indifferent and cold that they gave him a chill.

When Alex felt her moving, he woke up. What he saw were her cold and indifferent eyes. He has never seen it before. He was shocked but he was more worried about her. After seeing that she wasn't crying like before, he felt a little relieved. 

As he sat up, Lisa noticed him. After seeing him, her eyes finally become normal. She hugged him. Alex also hugged her back as he kissed her over her hair. Lisa silently lay in his arms. She couldn't say anything right now.

Of course, she understands her dream. That woman was her mother and that man, he was... 

She couldn't think further about it. She didn't want to think about it anymore. 

Alex also didn't say anything. After a long time, Alex got up as he went to get breakfast for her. After he went out, Lisa sat up on the bed and rested her head on the wall behind her bed. She had her eyes open but she couldn't see what was in front of her. 

Her mind repeated the scenes of yesterday. That man, who was famously known as the Military general. That man was respected by all as a leader. But what troubled her more was that dream. 

That woman who looked similar to her. How she smiled at her. It was scary to even think about it. That smile looked lovingly but when she remembered the moment when she was in a car, that smile turned into a nightmare for her. 

She ran her hand through her hair frustratedly. Finally, she got up from the bed and went to take a bath and comes out in a bathrobe. After looking through her closet, she chooses a light yellow suit with a ruched sleeve blazer.

After wearing the suit, Lisa opened the drawer with the watches. There were varieties of branded watches with different colours in her drawer. After looking through them, she chose a white delicate looking watch. 

After that, she took out black high heel sandals with strappy black lace and a back zipper. As she was wearing a simple black shirt underneath the blazer, it suited her sandals a lot. After that, she combed her hair.

When she came out, Alex was still in the kitchen. He had finished making breakfast. He was making a coffee right now. After putting her handbag on the sofa, Lisa went into the kitchen. Alex didn't notice her as she didn't make any noise. 

Then, she suddenly went towards him and hugged him from behind. Alex was stunned before he realized that it was Lisa. He looked at her and smiled as he asked.

" How are you now?"

" Good," she replied. 

" Why don't you take a leave for today?" Alex told her.

" No. I am alright."

" Okay."

Alex finished making coffee as he brought the coffee and breakfast to the dining table. Then he took out the chair for her. After she sat down, she also sat down. After eating breakfast, Alex went to get ready. 

.................................

On the other side, Nicole woke up. She went to her house because of her mother. She was worried about Violet so she went back with her. Zayn was left alone. He stayed at his own home. Early in the morning, he woke up and brought breakfast for Nicole and Violet. 

Violet was still sleeping so he just met Nicole. Nicole asked him about Lisa but he said he didn't know. After talking to her, he went to see Alex and Lisa.

Coincidently, just as Alex and Lisa got into the car, Zayn arrived there. Seeing Zayn, they got out of their car. Zayn asked Lisa how is she now. He also told her to take a leave as Alex said but Lisa still insisted on going to work.

Zayn also didn't ask about what happened tomorrow because he knew this wasn't the time to ask about that. Alex also didn't ask her because he knew she would tell him when the time comes.

Then they all went to work together.

When Nicole confirmed that her mother was alright, she went to meet Zayn in his office. Everyone greeted her as a lady boss because their engagement was already known to everyone.

After she arrived at his office, Nicole saw him working seriously. At that movement, Zayn noticed her. At first, he was surprised to see her here but then he was happy. They met tomorrow after almost 5 years. Of course, they missed each other.

At the hospital...

In Violet's office, Bates was sitting on the chair in front of Violet. She was wearing her white coat with her hair tied in a bun. She looked at him with unkind eyes as she was still angry about yesterday.