Chapter 137: One Of The Best Queen Alencica Ever Had.

After reaching the hotel, Zayn carefully carried Nicole to their presidential suite. Nicole woke up when he picked her up but she stayed still in his arms. The cold winds made her more tired and dizzy. She rested her head on his chest and looked ahead.
Then she put her hands around his shoulders more comfortably.
After entering the room, Zayn gently put her on the bed. Then he removed her shoes and coat. After making sure that she was comfortable, he wrapped her in the quilt. Then he closed the lamp on the bedside.
Just as he was going to turn around and go out, Nicole grabbed the hem of his blazer and whispered.
" Sleep with me." Then she moved aside to give him space. Zayn was stunned for a moment but then he took out his coat. Then he took out his blazer and tie before getting on the bed with her.
He embraced her in his arms and gave her a peck on the lips as he said good night.
Nicole smiled and closed her eyes. After some time, she opened them again and noticed that he is still unable to sleep. She got up slightly with her right arm and put her left hand on his face. Then she kissed him on his forehead and said.
" sleep. I won't sleep until you sleep. If you are still worried about it being a dream, then I guarantee you it's not. As long as I am there, this won't be just a dream. Alright?!"
Zayn gazed at her then said," Alright. I know. Good night!" Zayn said as he embraced her and closed his eyes. Nicole smiled and snuggled in his arms. Then she closed her eyes and went to sleep.
.....................
Alex and Lisa also went back. Alex still had trouble sleeping but Lisa stayed awake until he fell asleep. They both fell asleep. Before going to bed, Lisa messaged her parents that they can go ahead and have breakfast. They will be meeting at lunch. Nicole and Zayn forget to inform. However, later when Arlo, Emma and Victoria couldn't contact them, they asked the receptionist and got to know that they were out late at night. In the end, Victoria messaged Nicole and told her to call her back when she saw this message.
As for Robin and Lee, just when they were going to fall asleep, Jack and Sophia woke up. Of course, they couldn't let them be alone but later, when they met Victoria, Emma and Arlo, they asked to take care of the children.
As they were up all night, Robin and Lee had panda eyes and we're looking quite tired. At first, Robin rejected as she didn't want to trouble them but later, as they insisted, she agreed. Lee even said to her to sleep and that he will stay awake and look after them but how could she let him be. He had already done more than enough for her.
After all that trouble, they went to sleep without having breakfast.
They all slept soundly with their partners on their side.
Alex, Robin and Zayn had a dream that morning. That dream shakes them up. Because what they saw was their parents. They saw some of the memories of their past repeat. In the end, they saw their parents gave them well wishes. They said to live on happily and that they will always be with them. they praised them. They said their farewell and went away.
But Alex saw something more than his siblings. As her mother was going away, she stopped and turned around slightly. Then she had an emotional smile on her face and she said to her dearest son.
" Dear, Mummy have something for you. Mummy will always be behind you. You are not alone. I love you, Son!" While saying this, she fades away.
Tears fell from his eyes as Alex dreamed it. He wondered what his mother meant but he knew that she will always be there for him. Even though she is physically absent, he believed she is still watching his back.
His mom was a very precious person to their family. She was the most important person to their father. A great Queen to Alencica and the best mother to her children. She was loved by all. She was considered as one of the best Queen Alencica ever had. She was really a great person. She was wise and gentle. Loving and kind. She was simply the best. He missed her...