Chapter 149: This Is The End!

After that day, they all shifted to the kingdom. After all, it was their home. Though Alex was the king, he didn't let his brother and sister feel any less than him. They were treated the same way as he did. He also loved his nephew and niece a lot. Now, Lisa was almost 6 months pregnant. Alex was the king but he treated her better than before. 

Since he becomes the king, he was so busy he couldn't eat properly. However, he stayed in the kingdom and worked in his bedroom. If Lisa even moved a little, he would come to her and ask her what she needed. He was by her side 24 hours unless it was necessary to move. 

Lisa felt bad for him. He was working day and night without any rest. Even if he got a little time, he would spend it with her. Taking care of her and talking to his child. He almost every day apologizes for not spending more time with her. However, he promised her to free up his schedule for the last month. Even if an emergency comes, Zayn and Robin we're still there to look after it.
Meanwhile, Robin also started her career. Since she was little, she had tremendous talent. Of course, it came through her mother. Her mother was a God gifted talent. She was an undeniable talent. Her voice was so beautiful that no one could describe it. However, as her mother's parents died early, she had a hard life. 

Krystal didn't find out about her talent until she married their father who was the king. Before marrying him, she was always busy doing part-time jobs and working hard to study. The one who discovered her talent was also the king. When Krystal comes to know it, she was already pregnant with Zayn. And then, just when she decided to do it, the destiny of faith took her away.
Alex and Robin still remembered their mother's melodious lullaby that she has sung for them.

Every artist, deliver their emotions into their art. It was the same for Robin. She was just as talented in writing lyrics as she was in singing them.
While she was away from her brothers, she wrote a lot of lyrics but she didn't sing much. 
Now after reuniting with her brothers and showing her face to the world as a member of a royal family, she couldn't let herself enjoy the luxury without doing anything. As one of the tree guardians, she couldn't disgrace herself by always relying on her husband.

It took her 3 months to release her album and in just a few days, she won all the most important awards for it. Best singer award, grammy awards, etc.

It wasn't a single song that was hit, each and every song of her album was hit. There was a whole story in that album. It started with a mother singing a lullaby to her children. Then the father pulled the quilt over them. It showed three children. 2 brothers and 1 sister.

That was the first video of the album. All it shows were some moments of this family of 5. The song was slow and melodious. The lyrics were emotional and lovely. The video told the story about that family. However, the next video was a sad one. It had a hurried upbeat like it wanted to end it soon. It told how the parents were lost and how the children were separated. How the sister sacrificed herself and how the brother's lived in guilt because of loving her behind. It was a very sad and anxious song. The name of that song was 'Faded' The lyrics were somewhat like this.

" Living in heaven,
I forget what's hell.
I don't even know if I am an angel or devil.
I hate that word, I hate goodbye, I hate that you just disappeared.
You left us alone, said you'll be back soon but I would rather wish you don't come back.
When you come back, you were so cold. I felt like freezing, like dying.
I called you but you didn't even open your eyes. I hugged you but you didn't even move your arms.
It hurts like hell mom and dad, don't be so cold. Please scold me, please nag me, just open your mouth.
Just why did you come back like this, just why did you leave us all alone.
I'd rather you don't come back now, I'd rather you just leave us all alone if only you could live once more.
I want to die, but I can't die,
I have someone to look after,
But what's this, why is there death
In front of our eyes.
The flames are all around us,
The grim reaper is standing on alert, but how could I let them die,
I want to...
I want to save... Them at all cost,
Even if it cost my life.
This is the end...
This Is The End! I wanted to live...
I wanted to... I wanted to...
Spend more time with them... But I guess I miss you too much 

I thank god for listening, For calling me back. To my destiny.

So I am sorry. Don't forgive me no you don't need to.

Is this Hell I am living or is it the end

Can you tell me-what-is-it-that-I-am-alive-for

Goodbye I am leaving for the good, don't miss me, I don't deserve it

Goodbye to you... The end..."