Chapter 61: She Was So Charismatic!

"I-I haven't bathed yet." Then she quickly avoided him as she ran to the bathroom. Alex smiled. What was she thinking!

Alex sat down on the bed as he waited for Lisa to ask him for help because...

" ...Alex~" Lisa called out.

Alex relaxedly sat on the bed as he asked," What?"

" Well... I forget to bring my clothes!"

" Then why did you leave in such a hurry?" Alex teased her. 

" Alex!!'' Lisa called out angrily.

" Okay, Okay, I am bringing it."

" Bring the yellow nightdress."

" Okay."

After he gave her the nightdress, Lisa comes out.

She glared at Alex before she went in front of the dressing table to apply lotion on her body. Alex also went to have a bath. When he came out, he saw Lisa sleeping soundly on the bed without covering herself. She was by her right side.

 Alex smiled helplessly as he covered her with the quilt. What amazed him was her sleeping position which is totally opposite to her personality. She is the most confident, mature, calm, and beautiful woman he ever met but she looks like the most vulnerable when she sleeps. She would sleep by her side, cuddled to herself.

He remembered that time when they went with Zayn and Nicole to travel. At that time, after that night, when he woke, he saw her sleeping in that vulnerable sleeping position. He could never forget how she looked at that time. She was the most beautiful yet vulnerable at that time.

Then Alex hugged her as he gave a peck on her lips before going to sleep. 

The next day...

In Alex's office, on his desk, there was his name 'Alex Walker' written on the nameplate. Behind the desk, he was sitting with his glasses on. He was engrossed in working on the new project. While he was busy, there was a knock on the door. However, he was so in it that he didn't notice it. After a long time, there was a knock again. When he still didn't reply, the door was pushed open.

Lisa was dressed in a black suit with a navy blue t-shirt underneath. There was a pink tie with some design of black color on it. It looked cool on her.

Her slender legs entered the office. The pale black leather heels were very beautiful as she stepped forward. Click-Clack... Click-Clack... Click-Clack...

Alex looked up when he heard the sound of the heels. He saw Lisa walking towards him. Seeing her, he finally stopped working as he put out his glasses and stood up to receive her. Then Lisa filled the glass with water from the dispenser before bringing it to Alex.

Alex smiled as he took it and thanked her. Then he drank it. After that, hugged her before letting go as he asked," What's up?"

Lisa put her hands over his shoulders as she asked," Were you planning to skip your meal again?" 

Alex was stunned. It was true that time passes quickly when you are too engrossed in something. Lisa smiled seeing his stunned face. Then, she suddenly kissed him on his cheeks before she said.

" You know that you can't skip a meal right?" She said as she gazed at him lovingly. Lisa didn't bother to hide her feelings since they come back from that trip. Well, she wasn't the shy type in the first place but she hides her feelings before because she didn't want to bother him. But now that they were together, she didn't need to do so.

" ...Yes," Alex said as he was a little dazed. It wasn't too long since he woke up from the coma. If he did not take care of his body, his organs will get weaker. The doctor has told him to eat properly and do some simple exercises once in a while.

Lisa smiled again as she rubbed his hair. Whenever she smiled, she was so charismatic that no one can compare to her. Lisa had a unique charm to herself that he could never forget. Her charisma was one of the most amazing things about her that everyone gets attracted to. She was like the main lead in an Anime who was brought to life.

Alex smiled as he grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the office. There was no one outside so he didn't leave her hand. They didn't want to show off their relationship because it causes a lot of trouble but if it's necessary, then they wouldn't hide it.

Only when people started coming into their sight did Alex leave her hand. Then they arrived at the canteen. It wasn't that full as they were late. Some tables were already empty.