Chapter 104: A Familiar Yet Unfamiliar Voice

Since the day she knew about her pregnancy, Lisa was her everything. She had loved Arlo but for her, she loved Lisa much more than she could love anyone else. Her motherly feelings were very strong since before. Her daughter was her everything.
She still vividly remembers the first time she heard Lisa call her mother. It was so sweet. Itbwas an unforgettable memory for Emma. Arlo didn't spenduch time with them as he was usually busy with his duty. Therefore Lisa was not that close to him. She had yet to call him father before he lost her. Until 5 years, Emma was always with Lisa. Just as she was about to reach 6 years, Emma lost her. For Emma, that was a nightmare she couldn't get rid off.
" Mommy~... Mommy~... "
This was the voice she would die to remember again. The voice of her daughter.
After a long time, Emma finally regain her senses. When she saw the expression on Arlo's face, she understood that he knew about it before.
Arlo could not even lie about it because Lisa was almost the same as Emma. She had dark blue hair and eyes. Her facial features were similar to Emma. She was almost like the younger version of Emma.
If they were to stand together, no one would even ask if they were mother and daughter because it was as clear as the day.
That's why Arlo was almost 100 percent sure she was their lost daughter.
As for Emma, the movement she saw Lisa's photo, she didn't need to think about it. She recognised her dear daughter.
Her eyes went cold when she realized that Arlo already new about it. They had the same chill as Lisa. Arlo understood that she is angry that he didn't tell her sooner. He felt helpless as he didn't know how to explain. He thought if he told her that Lisa refused to see him, she must be upset. If Lisa lost her memories, she wouldn't recognise him because she didn't even look like him. But since the first time they saw each other, Lisa had a big reaction and wouldn't even agree to meet him. He was anxious as he couldn't understand why Lisa would do that.
Emma's eyes were red as tears still lingered in them. She slowly got up from the sofa. Went into her bedroom, changed her clothes and picked up her phone that she rarely used. Then she come down and opened the drawer near show stand. There were lot of keys hanging in that drawer. After picking one, she went out. Arlo wanted to follow her but stopped himself.
Emma wore a one piece qipao with embroidery on it. She had white heels and a black coat draped over her shoulders. Her hairs were open and lose hangingly on her shoulders. She was middle aged yet people would call them sisters if she stand together with Lisa. As she didn't go out much since she lost her daughter, Emma's skin become brighter and her body was the same as before. The only thing was her dead eyes but they also sparkled for the first time as she saw Lisa's photo.
She went into the garage and entered a white Ford Mustang GT350 with black lines. She ride this car since before Lisa was born. It was her favourite car. As the new models came, she gave her car to the engineers and updated it. This was one of the best car in the world and it was the only one as it was personally updated by the best enginers according to Emma's preferences.
After aiiting in the driver's seat, Emma took out her phone. It was a brand-new model but she never opened it. It was switched off. After it was open, she looked into her contact list and finally found a number. Then she messaged to that numbers.
( Tom, it's time to return the favour. Give me the current location of the actress Lisa in 10 minutes.)
It shows the message was send. In seconds, a reply came.
(Is that really you, Emma?!)
(Hurry up)
Emma only replied with this. Soon after 5 minutes, a reply come.
.....................

Lisa was with Alex at their house. It was already dinner time. Ales was making dinner as she was tired. She just come in the morning from another city. She went to take a short nap until the dinner is ready. However, she had a dream in that time. She saw a familiar yet unfamiliar house in her dream. She saw her younger self clumsily walking towards a room. After entering the room, there were all beautiful paintings on the canvas and a lot of colour bottles and tubes were on the ground. They were pout in the corner. She saw that her younger self went towards the corner while smiling mischievously as she took the bottles and tubes. The she sprayed the colour here and there. Enjoying herself to the fullest. As she had emptied almost half of the paints put in the corner, she heard a familiar yet unfamiliar voice that stringed something in her heart.
" Dear~... Where are you, Baby?!"