Chapter 122: Filled With Flying Lanterns.

Their children were twin who inherited the genes of the royal family. They had blonde hair, blue eyes and AB Negative blood group. The royal family's genes were miraculously strong that as long as it was a direct descendent of the royal family, they would have blonde hair, blue eyes and AB Negative blood group. Most of the royal families had only one child. They couldn't have two or more but rarely, it happened that they had more than one child. 

Alex, Robin, and Zayn were from that rare group. Robin, the princess of Alencica brought another miracle. It was the first time for the royal family to have twins descendants. 

Her son was 15 minutes earlier than her daughter so he was basically the elder one. His name was Jack Robertson. Today, he was wearing all black. He was in black suit pants and a black t-shirt. He also had a white tie. He was wearing leather shoes with a black blazer. The collars of the blazer were covered in black fur. He also had a smartwatch on his wrist. He was looking smart and capable. His personality was gently yet cold. He pretended to be cold while deep down he was very gentle just like his father, Lee. He was closer to his mother. He and his sister looked like their mother. They looked the same as they were twins. His love for his little sister was unravelled. Seeing him, Robin was often reminded of her elder brother, Alex.

While her daughter was closer to her father. Her name was Sophia Robertson. She wouldn't sleep until Lee coaxed her to sleep. She also had the same blonde hair, blue eyes and AB Negative blood group. She was different from her brother. While he was kind on the inside and cold on the outside, she took after her mother. Dominating and spoiled. She was loved by everyone and loved teasing everyone. She would always praise her brother if she needed something from him. If her brother ever disagreed with her, they would have a large quarrel which made Robin's head hurt. If Alex and Zayn were here, her daughter would be closer to Alex and her son would be closer to Zayn. 

Sophia was dressed in a plain white frock with black stockings. She had a black fur coat over it with black shoes. She also had a black hat that she had taken off. Her chest length of wavy hair was let open. She had a beautiful necklace and ring on. All of these dresses and accessories were custom made for the children. Lee wanted the best for his wife and children. They deserved the best. They were the royal bloodline. If he couldn't treat them better then he wouldn't have been able to marry Robin.

Sophia wanted to eat her ice cream outside. While Robin was talking to Lee, she ran ahead. Jack ran after her in case something happened. As they got out of the door, they walked down the five-step stairs. When they reached down, Sophia had dropped her ice cream. As she was going to pick it up and look at it, Jack grabbed her hand and gave her his ice cream as he said.

" Don't pick it up now. Take mine!"

Sophia wanted to say that they will go back and bring one more when her eyes landed on a cake. Some people were surrounding the cake as they seemed to be celebrating something. That cake looked so delicious that she wanted it. As dominating and spoiled as she was, she said to her brother.

" Brother, I want that cake. Bring it for me. It must be there in the restaurant." 

" No. It's not in the restaurant. We looked over at the desserts, it wasn't there. They must have brought it from somewhere else."

" But I really want it... "

" We will get you one when we go back."

Sophia sulked unhappily as she looked at the people who were enjoying the cake.  She didn't know what but something was attracting her to them. As they were going to turn around and go back, Arlo saw them.

Their blonde hair and blue eyes quickly caught his attention. Their dressing and the vibe of royalty coming from them makes his heart flutter. If they are truly the descendants of the Royal family, then the country would rejoice. People don't express it but everyone knew just how much this country desired for their rulers to be back. It was as if they were protected by a strong shield when the Royal family was still there. When the King and the Queen were still here. The whole nation missed them. When the death anniversary of the King and Queen arrived, the whole sky would be filled with flying lanterns at the night in the memory of the King and Queen.

Arlo quickly got up and reached them. When he suddenly got up like this and rushed somewhere, Alex, Zayn and everyone else turned to see where he was going. Then they saw...