Chapter 32: Do I Need To Repeat Myself?

Zayn was stunned for a second before he smiled and lay down comfortably on Nicole's lap. Though Nicole still felt awkward, she felt warm in her heart. Just then there was a knock on the door, Zayn said come in.

Secretary Bella entered. Seeing Zayn lying in Nicole's arms, she was stunned, and then her eyes flashed with jealousy and enviousness. But she still put on her professional smile and asked," What instructions do you have sir?"

" What's my schedule for today?"

" Sir, You have a meeting with two clients today. At noon, you have lunch with Mr Liam and then you have dinner with Director Aaron."

" Cancel them."

" But sir, It's imp... "

" Do I need to repeat myself?"

" N-No, sir!" Bella's face went pale.

Zayn then turned to Nicole and asked. " What do you want to eat for lunch?"

" Hmm... Anything fine."

" Okay then. Book a candle-light dinner with a steak menu and wine in the moon hotel for the dinner. As for the lunch, just order chicken lollipop from KFC."

" Okay, sir."

" You can go now."

" Yes." Bella went out.

After Bella went away, Nicole said,'' If you have anything important, then go. I will wait for you."

Zayn felt warmth but he said," It's not a big deal if I cancel a few meetings." As the youngest richest man in the world who did everything from the scratch, he was on an entirely different level. He had connections with the most powerful people.

" Okay. As you say."

As they both were doing their work, Nicole subconsciously played with Zayn's hair as she rubbed her hand on his hair. Zayn didn't point it out and instead enjoyed it.

Zayn suddenly sat up as Nicole looked at him confusedly. Then he suddenly pushed her back and lay atop of her. Nicole was stunned.

" What... What do you want?!" Nicole asked.

" Nothing."

Zayn said as he nestled his head in her arms and said," I am just glad to meet you. I really love you!"

Nicole smiled and said in a low voice," Me too." As she blushed.

" What did you say?"

" Nothing!"

Zayn suddenly kissed her. After some time, they both panted as their foreheads touched each other.

" What did you just say?" Zayn asked in a low voice that carried a hint of a treat.

Nicole blushed furiously and avoided his stare as she gazed at his shoulder as if it was the most interesting thing in the world and said," I... I said mee too."

" What me too?"

Nicole heard this and stared at him with an accusing gaze. 

Zayn found her extremely cute. He pecked her on the lips before saying. " What?"

" I said I am also happy to meet you!"

Zayn smiled lovingly and said. " I have a surprise for you."

" What surprise?" 

" You will see it tonight."

Nicole was curious but didn't ask further. She buried her face in his chest as they both lay that way quietly for some time until a knock came and then the voice of Bella sounded," CEO your delivery is here."

" Come in." Said Zayn as he gets up from the sofa. 

Bella entered and brought a hand carry with her on which the alphabets KFC was written. 

" Put it on the table and leave."

" Yes, sir." Bella went out.

As they laid there quietly for some time, Nicole felt a little sleepy.

Zayn touched her cheek and asked," Would you like to eat or sleep?"

" Hmm... Let's eat." Nicole said as she sat up. Zayn lay the food on the table before he took the chicken and brought it near her mouth and said," Ah... "

Nicole lazily opened her mouth as Zayn fed her like a child. After feeding her, he eat too. Then Nicole said," I am thirsty."

" Wait a minute," Zayn said as he took the water and brought it to her mouth for her to drink.

After drinking water, she slept on the sofa. Zayn didn't disturb her.