Chapter 33: Lock Her Up In The Room.

Zayn smiled helplessly and went to his desk to work. When it was near dinner time, Zayn got up and went towards Nicole. He tried to wake her up gently but she didn't wake up. When he saw that she was sleeping soundly, he didn't want to wake her up. After some thinking, Zayn thought that carrying her up was the best option.

Actually, Nicole didn't sleep well last night in fear that Zayn's fever would rise or he would have those nightmares again. Therefore, she felt very sleepy.

Zayn bent down and gently carried her so that she would not wake up. Nicole frowned at first but when she felt Zayn's warmth, she went back to sleep and nestled herself comfortably in his arms.

Zayn slowly carried her out of the office. The employees were all sitting there as there was still half an hour for the work-time to end. They were engrossed in their work when Zayn suddenly walked out of his office. They calmy looked up at the voice of the footsteps but the sight shocked them and their eyes widened while their mouth formed an 'O' shape.

They were very shocked and there was pin-drop silence as they feared that if they talked out aloud and the lady boss wakes up, they will be done for. They waited till the elevator Zayn had gone in indicated that it's one floor below them before the gossiper of the department, Miss Julia screamed," Oh My God! What was that?!"

" Yeah! I never thought that boss would be this loving to his girlfriend. Or I should say his wife. What do you guys think? Are they already married?!" Luna said.

" Maybe. But the lady boss was too beautiful and cool." The hard-working employee Mr. Daniel said. He admired his boss and his capabilities. Therefore, he obviously admired the people his boss likes. 

" Yeah! I wonder which family she belongs to." The director, Mr David said. Just then Bella and Mike walked out.

" Sister Bella! Sister Bella! Do you know which family's young mistress lady boss is?! You are also from an aristocrat family, so you must know!" Julia asked.

Bella smiled formally and said," I have never seen her in our circle before."

" What? That can't be!" Julia exclaimed upon hearing that.

" Is she perhaps from an ordinary family?"

" Is this like a drama, a Poor girl and Rich boy?!"

" God knows," Bella said.

Julia suddenly looked at Mike and asked," Brother Mike, you have followed boss everywhere! Tell us honestly, who is that woman?"

" I don't know much but boss has been with her for almost a year. And I warn you to not play any tricks on her because the boss will not spare you if you do so."

" What are you saying, brother Mike? What can we do to the lady boss? Wait! Are they married?! You must know that!"

" I don't know. Maybe they are married."

" Wow! Our boss is too mysterious. He suddenly brings the lady boss without any warning."

" Yeah..." Everyone agreed on this.

In the elevator......

Zayn held Nicole in his arms and gazed at her lovingly until the elevator stopped. Zayn stepped out. Though there weren't many people in the reception area, there were still a few. They also had the same reactions as Julia and others. Many were jealous of Nicole.

The chauffeur opened the door for Zayn as he put Nicole inside before getting in. He took Nicole in his arms and rested her head on his shoulder. After yesterday, he felt more closer to her, and now it seems like he loves her like crazy. Sometimes when he thinks about how she will be gone to the military and comes back only after a week, he had the impulse to lock her up in the room but he knew he couldn't do that.