Chapter 72: Interested in Their Story.

Nicole and Violet arrived at the Amusement park. All the rides such as Roller coaster, Nitro, Deep space, etc. were trilling and they enjoyed it a lot. Nicole liked them but her favourite ride was Ferris Wheel.

She just liked it when they were at the top. It felt beautiful and peaceful. It makes her feel alive. Fortunately, this Amusement park also had the Ferris wheel. It was heightened and beautiful. 

Violet obviously knew about her daughter's likes and dislikes as she quickly took Nicole to ride the Ferris wheel. 

When they reached the top, Nicole enjoyed looking at the city from up above. She felt like she was in a different world. It was a unique sensation.

After that, they had lunch at the nearby restaurant before they went shopping. After it was over, it was almost time for dinner. They put the shopping bags in the trunk before going to the arranged meeting place.

When they entered the private room, Zayn, Alex and Lisa were already there. Zayn was wearing black suit pants with a floral printed white blazer with a white t-shirt underneath. His tie was wine red while his shoes were also branded floral printed.

Alex was wearing black suit pants over a cream coloured blazer. He was wearing a white t-shirt underneath with a black tie. His shoes were also cream coloured. There was a black handkerchief in his blazer pocket as it matched the colour of his tie. Alex was looking all classic. 

He was also wearing diamond cufflinks. Zayn and Alex always wear them. After all, they were from one of the richest families. They always dressed like this and they wouldn't step out of the house if they weren't wearing a suit. If they are on a picnic, they would wear the clothes suited for it but on normal days, they would only wear a suit. It was the standard manners for them to wear a suit in their everyday life.

Lisa was wearing a white full sleeves colour shirt that reached her inner tighs as it was the winter season. She wore black jeans with a white sandal. Then she wore a simple cream coloured coat as she tied it with the belt around her waist. Alex and her clothes looked like a couple's dress. She looked simple but elegant.

As soon as Zayn saw them, he quickly got up to greet them. Alex and Lisa also saw Nicole and her mother. They were shocked for a moment. Violet looked more like an elder sister to Nicole than a mother. Their faces also matched so much that people could miss them for twins. 

Nicole and Violet were still dressed in the same clothes they were wearing in the morning. They were also looking great. Alex and Lisa also stood up as Zayn greeted Violet.

" Good evening, Auntie!"

" Good evening, Auntie! Nice to meet you!" Lisa and Alex also said.

Violet smiled as she said," Good evening. Nice to meet you too."

" Please sit," Lisa said to her. Then Violet sat down. While Nicole was dumbfoundedly staring at all of them. As soon as they saw her mother, they forget about her.

" Hello? Did you all forget me? I am also here!" Nicole pouted as she waved her hands.

Hearing that, Alex laughed as he teased her," Of course not! How could we forget someone such as you!"

" What do you mean?" 

" Okay. Enough teasing! Come here." Zayn said as he took her hand. He pulled out a chair for her. After she sat down, he also sat down beside her.

Violet was silent as she was observing them. She already knew about Zayn. As she looked at Alex, she instantly understood some basic things about him such as his unlimited love for Zayn and Lisa. She also got the same noble vibe from him that she got from Zayn. They truly looked like the heirs from the Royal family.

She could also see the deep scars on their heart. Trauma or depression can even affect our way of talking, our way of walking and our personality. The clues would almost go unnoticed but as one of the best psychiatrist, Violet could obviously notice it.

She could also see Alex's sky-high intelligence and talent from one glance because the subconscious actions people take could give many clues about their intelligence. Seeing this, she thought that he would probably be able to do that project successfully.

Violet didn't know why but she kept getting interested in their story. Zayn and Alex seem to have a deep story in their hearts. She wanted to know that. As a psychiatrist, she had seen many people with different types of twisted thinking. Those patients with depression also had many unique reasons for depression. But she had a feeling that the story that is hidden between Zayn and Alex would be one she wouldn't see easily.

The most impressive thing she found in them was that despite what must have happened in the past, they didn't end up as an evil person or someone who couldn't trust the world or anything like that. Usually, the patients who recover from depression and other psychological diseases would have a very different way of thinking from a normal person.