Chapter 86: The Man Beside Her Mother.

Violet smiled emotionally. She felt that she couldn't have lived without her daughter. The change in Nicole really brightened the lives of her beloved ones. She felt more alive than ever.

Violet let her go and wiped her tears as she consoled her.

" Okay! Okay! It's alright! Don't cry anymore! Your makeup will be ruined~" She teased Nicole.

" Momm!" Nicole pouted sweetly. Violet felt that her daughter is so sweet.

" Okay now. Your make is all ruined. Let's go! I will take you to the washroom."

Nicole nodded as she was still pouting. Then Violet took her back as the people watched them with a stunning look. The pair of mother and daughter just forget everyone else. They even forget Zayn.

Violet took Nicole to the washroom. They come back after Nicole was okay. Zayn, Alex and Lisa were meeting the guest. As soon as they come back, many people came to meet them and introduce themselves. Violet was a well-known figure in the medical field and Nicole was also very well known among them. Moreover, one was the mistress of the Anthony family while the other was the heir of the Anthony family. Many people wanted to have connections with them. 

This ball party had people from all over the world with the best characters in the industry.

After meeting the guests and introducing each other, it was time for dance. Everyone was excited about this party because all the great people in the world were there. Even without this project, Zayn was eligible for this party but now he and Alex were the most eligible people to come this far. Zayn's country was in or you can say besides Asia and now, he was basically the richest man in Asia and he was capable of getting more. He had the power to affect the economy of Asia. Even the president had to be careful in front of him. 

America was losing its power thanks to its irresponsible leader. There were even predictions by the high priests that soon, America would lose its power. It will also lose the value of its currency. Slowly, they will fall behind because they offended someone they shouldn't have and soon it was going to be Asia that leads. 

[ It's all fictional. Please don't take it personally. There were some rumours going around according to which I have written this. This is not what I say, it's what I've heard. That's all. Sorry if it offends someone.]

Zayn was a prodigy in the business industry. He was a genius in this field. But if he was a genius, Alex was the legend. His type of people comes once in a while. They were rare. At first, everyone thought that Zayn and Alex must have something going on because as an elder brother, Alex should be the Chairman. They also thought that Alex was more fitted to be the Chairman but later, after seeing them together, no one dared to say that again. 

The love and connection between these brothers were far greater than anything else. Just a word, they will give everything they had to their brother. When one needs help, the other would leave everything in this world and run to help him. Actually, Zayn also felt that his brother was better situated for the Chairman's position. From every angle, his brother has never let anyone down and he swore his brother never lost in life. But Alex was never interested in wealth and neither would he feel good taking over the corporation his little had built from the scratch. When Zayn insisted, he told him that he would come back whenever he was in need. Moreover, handling such a large international corporation would be a headache and he didn't want to groom one. They both knew it was an excuse but Zayn lost against his brother.

Everyone just wondered where these two brothers come from. Of course, as soon as the dance started, Zayn went to Nicole and gentlemanly bowed as he asked for her hand. When Nicole put her hand in his, he kissed her hand before moving to the dance floor with her.

Alex also went to Lisa. He also offered his hand to Lisa and when she put her hand in his, he kissed it before going to the dance floor with her.

 Violet was enjoying watching them. Of course, some people come to ask her for a dance. They were all big names in the world but she wasn't interested in dancing with anyone. Just as she was engrossed in her thought, someone come in front of her and bowed as he said.

" May I ask this beautiful lady for a dance?" The man had a smile on his face. He looked to be in his 40s but he was just as handsome as he was in his 20s. There were very unnoticeable signs of his age on his face. You couldn't understand unless you looked a little closer.

Hearing someone speak to her, Violet turned to see who it was but as soon as she saw him, her eyes widened first. Then her face paled a little.

" What-what are you doing here?!" She asked anxiously.

" I guess I didn't tell you my identity right? Well, my name is Bates Cole. The heir of the Cole family." The man smirked as he said. He had unique insanity hidden in his eyes. Others wouldn't be able to see it but Lisa knew about it very well.

The Cole family was a dangerous one. They had a hand in every business. They have been existing from ancient times. Most of all, they were fearsome because they rule the underworld. They didn't meddle in others business unless it is a personal grudge. 

If Violet knew about it, she would have never gotten closer to him. He was too dangerous. At first, he wasn't willing to meet her, but the movement when he saw her, it was like he found the most important thing in this world. 

Since then he kept bothering her. Violet wasn't scared of him. She was just scared of trouble. 

" What?!" Violet couldn't say anything for a long time. Before she realized it, he had already taken her to the dance floor. Nicole was shocked to see her mother coming to dance. Then she looked at the man beside her mother. She had a bad feeling about this. 

When Bates put his hand around her waist, Violet finally got her senses back. She quickly pushed his hands away as she glared at him.

" How dare you!" She looked at him with hatred.