Chapter 142: Coronation Of The King.

After a month, in front of the Kingdom of Alencica, a large conference was held. Only the top people from the media were invited. The preparations were grand. It didn't look like just a conference because all the main higher-ups from the Alencica were there. The whole Kingdom was grandly decorated like there was going to be some important event. 

Except for common people, all the higher-ups were informed about the arrival of their king. The president was no longer from the Xie family. He was blackmailed to resign by Alex and Zayn and as soon as he did, he disappeared. Of course, they got him as he was also on their revenge list. 

They had one of their men be the temporary president and most of the political matters were silently dealt with. In secrecy, they eliminated a lot of criminals. They also strengthened their military. Overnight, many things have changed in Alencica but it was done so perfectly that no one noticed. 

Even the corrupted officials were forced to resign and were being kept on the watch. Many people entered prison too. 

Suddenly, all of the biggest media companies from all over the Alencica were invited in front of the Kingdom. As soon as they got the invite, the media companies were shaking with excitement because they knew very well that whatever it may be, it's going to be one of the biggest scoops they have got.

The reporters made many guesses and rumours. Some said someone from the royal family was alive and come back. Some said a third person took over the kingdom and wants to rule over the Alencica. And many more good and bad speculations were made. In the end, they were all just speculations. No matter the connections, the higher-ups were strictly warned that it was confidential news that the king had come back. If anyone dared to scheme anything, they will be punished and become an example for others. 

At that time, the higher-ups knew what was going on in Alencica in secrecy and were too scared to do something. If the King had just come back with his bloodline and nothing else, they would have schemed all they could to kill him but King comes back with such a strong strength that yet alone them, even someone from other countries won't be able to hurt him. 

They didn't know all about his identity but they knew his one identity. That was as one of the core members of Zar Corporation.

Alex didn't reveal his proper identity because he didn't want anything to mess up until he revealed his identity himself. 

The higher-ups knew why they were invited. It was for the coronation of the king. They also suspected that there was something else with it but they weren't so sure of themselves.

When the media reporters arrived, they noticed that the stage for the conference was too grandly decorated. Seeing that, they got all the more excited because they knew something really big is going to be revealed that day. 

The conference timing was right after the sky has darkened. After a long wait, two Rolls Royce Phantom Limousine Tempus arrived. They were both white. The Grille Badges, Wheel Badges, Boot Lock Badges, Headlamp Medallion, etc were made of gold. 

The combination of white and gold was looking splendid. All the guests have arrived except them. Even Lisa parent's and Violet was there. 

The two cars were all surrounded by guards. There were two cars in front of them and two in the back. There were two cars on the right side and left side. The bodyguards in the cars were heavily armed. There were even snipers spread around to keep the safety of the royal family in check. They already lost their king once, they didn't want to lose their king again. 

Alex, Lisa, Zayn and Nicole were in one car while Robin, Lee, Jack and Sophia were in the other car. 

The car stopped in front of the grand red carpet. All the reporter's heartbeats fastened to the hights. It felt like they could hear the 'Tic-Tok' of their wristwatches as everyone held their breaths.

The bodyguards hurriedly stepped out of the car and formed a line on both sides of the red carpet. Some of them remained beside the car and when everything was alright, the leader of the group and his direct subordinate went forward and opened the two doors together. 

They all saw the silhouette of two men. They couldn't see their faces as they still didn't get out. They could only see till their nose and they could already tell that they were very handsome. The bodyguards respectfully stepped aside as they waited for them to get out.

Alex was wearing a white 3 piece tuxedo with the diamonds crowns brooch. He usually had his hair down but today, they were straight. With his hair set straight, his gentle vibe diminished. Now he looked like a calm and experienced king. He looked up at Zayn, touched his wine red bow before stepping out. His maroon shoes shone as his slender feet came into the view of the people. His waistcoat was also wine red. The combination of white and wine red was so splendid and unique that everyone was in awe. With his wise expression, he looked like his father.

People could already see the blonde hair and their heartbeats started racing more fastly.

With an excited and anticipating face, they held their hearts in their mouths and waited for the person sitting in the car to step out...