Chapter 110: The Painting Looks Exactly The Same As Her Now!

Lisa put her hand on her chest and curled up her fingers as she felt a pain swept through her heart. She took deep breathes and tried her best to control herself.
After a long time, she moved to the next one. She wondered what was in it because she was lost since that day. She thought they may be of her as a kid only as she didn't grow up with them. However, after she pulled out the clothes, she found that the only unfamiliar things in The paintings were the dresses. The paintings looked more like her birthday photos. She couldn't imagine how her mother painted this one. No matter what, how can her mother paint her as same as she looked even when she was separated from her for almost a decade. 

She looked the same in the paintings as she actually did. The only difference was that she was always wearing dark clothes until she worked in the underground.

When she comes to the last one, Lisa's heart trembled. She pulled out that white cloth after a long time. Seeing the painting looks exactly the same as her now, she was shocked. In this painting, Lisa was resting on the car behind her. It was a white Porsche 911. In this painting, Lisa was wearing a white suit with a dark blue shirt underneath. She was wearing black high heels sandals. In the background was nighttime and snow was falling. She was so gorgeous in it that it couldn't be described.
Alex also stared at this photo in a daze. It was so beautiful that he was in a daze. Lisa was also in a daze for a long time before she comes back to her senses. She started crying silently as her shoulders trembled. Emma put her hand on her shoulder to console Lisa while she herself had a hard time controlling her tears.
Lisa turned around and hugged Emma tightly as she cried. She mumbled while crying.
" I-I thought that no-nobody loved me... That I didn't-didn't have a family... But... "
Hearing Lisa's words, Emma felt that someone stabbed her heart. She hugged Lisa back and patted her head as she said.
" Don't cry! Don't cry! Mommy promises to never leave you again!"

After a long time, Lisa calmed down as she touched the paintings. At that time, Emma spoke.

" Do you want to see the toys and dresses that are in the paintings? They are all still there in your bedroom. Everything is the same as before since you left."

Lisa nodded. Then Emma took them to Lisa's bedroom. The room was really the same as before. It looked really childish with a light pink theme and a small bed. However, though it was a room for a 5-10 years old girl, it was still spacious. There was a walk-in closet and the bathroom was designed according to her size. There was also a bathtub of a small size. Moreover, there was a special place for her toys as she treasured them a lot since she was young. Emma first took her to show the toys in the paintings. 

Lisa quickly saw all the familiar toys that were in the painting. When she saw that horse conch seashell, she picks it up and brought it to her ears. She listened to the voice of the ocean. They all knew the theory behind that voice but it still felt good to call it the voice of the ocean. When she heard the voice, a smile spread to her face. After looking through the toys, Emma took her to the closet. Most of the clothes in the closet were the size of six years old kid. While the ones before six years were all neatly folded and put in the corner. Emma didn't want to throw it away since they were small for Lisa because there were many memories in it. There, Lisa found all the dresses in the paintings except the bunny pyjamas.

It turned out that Emma always brought a dress for her on her birthdays and painted her in them even though she wasn't there. It just shows how much she missed her and thought about her. The last one was the white suit that she was wearing in the last painting. Lisa picked it up and asked Emma.

" Can I take this one with me?" 

" Of course! Everything here is yours!"

Lisa smiled and took that one with her. Lisa wanted to see Emma's bedroom but Emma told her that she better not go there. Emma could guess that Lisa had some misunderstanding and they were most probably related to Arlo. She could also guess why it was like that but she just wanted to confirm herself. 

Therefore, they went into the living room while Emma told the housekeeper to set up the lunch. After lunch, Lisa sat down with Emma. Just as she wanted to talk about Arlo and her memories related to him, Emma said.

" It's all related to Arlo, right?!"

Lisa was startled for a movement before she nodded and said.

" I remember waking up in the backseat of a car. Sitting in front was a man and woman. I don't know that women but that man were Arlo. He said something like 'She will be sold for a good price and Let's see that bitchs face when she found about this.' He also told that 'I specifically told them to take good care of her. This bastard would get a good lesson!' After that, I found myself in the hands of human traffickers. If not for Alex, I can't imagine if I would even be alive now."

Hearing this, Emma's body was trembling with fear and anger. She was terrified just thinking about what would have happened if Alex didn't save Lisa. And she was so angry at that person that she wanted to skin him alive. Emma took a deep breath and said.

" Would you be alright if we met him right now?!"

Lisa didn't speak for a long time. Just as Emma was going to say it's alright if she didn't agree, Lisa said.

" Okay!"

Emma took them out and they drove towards somewhere. Alex silently accompanied them. When they sat in the car, Emma called someone and said.

" We are coming to the dungeon. Be there... "

Then she hung up without saying anything else. Alex and Lisa didn't ask her where they were going but both of them guessed it when they heard the word ' Dungeon' from Emma.