Chapter 84: A King And His Queen!

As soon as Nicole saw Zayn, she was stunned for a moment before she runs into his arms. Zayn hugged her tightly before grabbing her up from the waist as he spun around. They both laughed. Nicolo had a beautiful smile. Zayn pulled her hair behind the ear as he smiled at her.

There was longing in both of their eyes but it was now filled with happiness. After a long time, Zayn finally put her on the ground. Nicole laughed as she rested in his arms.

" ...We finally met!~" Nicole said.

" Yeah. But you have punished me a lot. I promise I won't let you go now! Not even for a second." Zayn said as he glared at her.

Nicole laughed at that as she said,'' Wasn't I also punished?"

Then Zayn noticed that Nicolo also looked different from before. Her hair was slightly longer now. She had changed her hairstyle. Or maybe she has changed. She looked more beautiful now.

Zayn gave her a peck on the forehead as he said," Let's go! You also have to get ready. I have prepared the clothes for you. And... I have a surprise for you!"

Hearing that, Nicole was excited. They quickly went to Zayn's home. There Zayn prepared everything as they got ready. 

Today's ball was especially for Alex and Zayn. Alex was the main managing director of the project while Zayn helped all he can in the Project. It was true that people didn't fear Alex just for no reason. He was truly that fearsome character in the business industry. He brought a whole different era in the business and when people tried to do the same, they all failed. Only the truly business-minded people could pull it off. Without letting his parents know, he was able to have connections in the underground.

The Rolls Royce Phantom limousine arrived in front of the red carpet. All the guests except Lisa, Alex, Zayn and Nicole had arrived. Finally, the chauffeur got out and opened the gate for them. 

A pair of men's legs with leather shoes stepped out as people gasped. Zayn got out before offering his hand to someone. Nicole put her hand in his. Her shining engagement ring comes into the sight of people. Nicole got out. Everyone was in awe. This time, Nicole had a different Aura from before. 

Nicole was wearing a wine red gown. Perfectly matches Zayn's suit. She had simple and sweet diamond jewellery over it. Her wavy hairs were open as they danced with the wind. She was simply a gorgeous princess in everyone's eyes.

She had matured. She had the vibe of a carefree person. Before she was a bit cold but now, she was lively yet smart. It made people conscious of themselves in front of her. Everyone felt like they should keep a good image in her eyes or else they will regret it. 

 Since their engagement, no one saw them again. Both of them didn't like to appear in public and it caused people to be amazed once again. It looked like a prince with his princess was walking through them. It was amazing.

After that, another black Rolls Royce Phantom Limousine come and stopped in front of the red carpet. The chauffeur opened the door. This time, it was Alex. He stepped out. He had a brooch of a king on his blazer too. It wasn't that different from Zayn but it gave a different feeling when Alex wore it. 

As he stepped out, he gentlemanly offered his hand to his partner. Lisa put her hand in his. The diamond ring in her hands shone and instantly attracted the attention of the people. Finally, she spotted out. Everyone was stunned seeing them. Lisa was in a white qipao with silver embroidery on it. She had a bun hairstyle. Every part of her had elegance in it. When she looked up, she smiled. Her smiled seemed gentle in everyone's eyes while Alex gave the impression like a person who had been through a lot but still stubbornly succeded.

 As they stand together, Alex offered his hand to Lisa. Lisa put her hand in his as they walked. At that movement, as both of them walked, one with a gentle and elegant expression and one with a wise expression, everyone literally wanted to bow because it was like a king and his queen was walking through them. 

Alex was really like a king. He had the talent that no one could rival. He had a love for his beloved people that no one could rival. He had things that no one could rival. He had such a life partner no one could get. This was Alex Walker.

For a long time, people were really curious about their actual identities. Their family names, Walker was no common name but no one could confirm as they refused to talk. Zayn and Alex's real identities were shocking but they weren't willing to reveal it because those identities had a dark past hidden inside them. 

Without Robin, even getting that identity feels so empty that they were fine just like that. Many times, they wanted to go back to that home but they didn't dare to. That place was a precious place for them but it was also a place they never stepped in since that incident. 

That place was in the hands of the Xie family. They took it back when they captured the Xie family but they couldn't muster up the courage to go there.