Chapter 83: They Missed Each Other.

After 4 years and seven months...

In the capital city. Everywhere, there was a celebration. At night, the fireworks were fired in the sky. The news channels were getting the most views they dreamed of. Everything was most exciting for people. Zayn and Alex still hide their face because they didn't want to alert their enemies. 

They haven't yet destroyed the Xie family. Until then, they couldn't expose their faces. They weren't scared of the Xie family. They were just scared of Nicole and Lisa being dragged into this.

However, now they were powerful enough to destroy the Xie family. There were only some people in the Xie family. The first one they had to kill and who was their actual enemy was Xie Aiden. He was the one who did everything in greed and caused that tragedy. 

The second was his wife San Julie. She came from an aristocratic family but she wasn't a good person. She was also very greedy. She was with Aiden only because he was the richest man she could reach. Their son was the heir. He was around the age of Lee.

Other were some brothers and sisters of Aiden. All the brothers were greedy and fought for wealth. Some of them had good wives while most of them had greedy wives. They only had one sister. She didn't live with them neither did she come here.

She left this home long ago but still, she was the second-largest shareholder. She was a sleeping shareholder. Nobody knew where she was. 

The children were all second-generation kids who were spoiled. The only kids that were still innocent were of 3-5 age.

Today, Zayn and Alex wanted to finish this mission because it was already too long. Zayn and Alex also guessed that they must already know that they are alive because they didn't change their names. If the Xie family suspected them, then they would know they are Alex and Zayn who they tried to kill. 

Well, their faces had changed since they were a child. But it was still recognisable to the people who knew them closely. 

Alex, Lisa and Zayn didn't do the mission personally. They waited outside. If they needed more power, then they would enter. They only took the Brothers and Aiden. They also took some of the wives and the young masters who were already spoiled beyond recognition. 

They didn't cause much trouble and quickly took them to the dungeon. Zayn and Alex planned to torture them slowly. 

They also brought a lot of shares in the Xie family company because the main part of the company was snatched from their parents.

As they had important events coming, they decided to hand the people to their underground torturers but they warned him to not kill them because they want to do that personally.

Fortunately, the mission was successful. Zayn went back to his home. He quickly went inside his walk-in closet to get ready. Alex and Lisa also went to get ready. Lisa was the PR director and also Alex's partner so they attended every ball together. 

Almost everyone knew that Alex and Lisa were a couple and would get married in the near future. Zayn never comes with a partner because Nicole wasn't there. Everyone already knew that Zayn had a fiancee who was the heir of the legendary Anthony family. 

What shocked them was that now the country was already surprised and amazed at the success of the 'Project Alinea part one and part three. Yet they got another shocking and amazing news after that. 

Nicole Anthony from the Anthony family who was also the head Military researcher in the capital has successfully invented the chemical that many other countries were trying to invent for years. This chemical would bring a drastic change in the medical industry. It was the most benefitting for the unhealthy people.

This two news make their whole country proud. When people got to know that Nicole and Zayn were fiancees, they created different kinds of rumours but it didn't affect any of them. Because only Nicole and Zayn knew how much they missed each other.

Today, Zayn wore a very handsome suit. It was a black suit with a wine red t-shirt underneath. He had a wine red handkerchief in his poker. He had a black Rollex watch whose inner part was maroon, matching the colour of the suit. His shoes leather black shoes were of the best. He had diamond cufflinks and a brooch in the shape of a crown.

His tie was also black. The most amazing thing was his haircut. He changed his hairstyle. It wasn't stylish anymore but he looked more handsome in it than ever.

He had long fringes and just nape length hair. It wasn't like Daniel. Daniel's hair was longer. His hair was not that long and his hairstyle gave him a look of a mischievous person. His hair looked messy but it gave him a unique charm. With his fair skin, he looked like the young prince of a kingdom.

Alex wore a silver suit while Lisa wore a matching qipao. They were also looking amazing. They were happy for Zayn. They could clearly see how excited Zayn was today. Not because they had succeeded in the project and were exposing their face to the world but because Nicolo was arriving today. 

He was going to come to the ball with Nicole. That's why he was so hurried. As soon as he was ready, he got in his black Lamborgini and rushed to pick her up.

He finally arrived in front of the gates. He could see someone standing there. He knew who was that. He quickly parked the car and went towards her.

As soon as Nicole saw Zayn, she was stunned for a moment before she runs into his arms. Zayn hugged her tightly before grabbing her up from the waist as he spun around. They both laughed happily and emotionally. They couldn't express just how desperately they missed each other.  Nicole had a beautiful smile...