Chapter 128: I Am The Princess Of Alencica!

She had her eyes still closed as she said.

" Bhai, I missed you... "

Alex put a hand around her shoulder and said.

" Yeah! Me too. It still feels like a dream. I am scared it would disappear the movement I woke up!"

" Yeah! I am so glad that you are both alive. I have only ever dreamed of this day."

" ...The day when I woke up was hell. As your elder brother, I left you behind! I can't forget that moment."

" Bhai! It was my duty as an elder sister to protect Zayn and taking him out of there was your duty as the elder brother. We were both just saving our little brother."

" Yeah, but you were also my little sister... "

" If you haven't led me to the exit, do you think I would be alive now... "

" But still... "

" Okay! What happened after you got out? Zayn was alright but you were quite injured back then."

" Well, I think there is no need to hide anything from you. There were his people still out there so I hid with Zayn behind the bushes. When I heard the voice of the ambulance, I lost my consciousness."

" Then?"

" What then? I woke up after some time."

" What did Zayn mean then? He said both you and me have left him for a long time? You also started working in Zar Corporation just a few years ago. What were you doing until then? Bhai, don't forget I am your sister! I am the Princess of Alencica! Don't mock my intelligence by trying to fool me!"

Alex became silent again. Seeing this, Robin threatened him. 

" Okay then! Don't tell me anything. I will also not tell you what happened!"

Finally, Alex gave in and told her. 

" I was in a coma up until 5-6 years ago. When I woke up, Zayn was already the Chairman of Zar Corporation. He didn't tell me much. Just that he had gone abroad after I fell in a coma and build the enterprises there. He also said he had a hard time being all alone. As for me, after I woke up, it felt like everything just happened tomorrow. I couldn't bear it. I was losing my mind in revenge. I wasn't thinking rationally. I couldn't bear the fact that I left you behind in the fire. I was becoming a mad man when your sister in law scolded me and put some sense into me. Then I started working in the Zar Corporation with your sister in law."

" Lisa was separated from her parents when she was young and when she saw Arlo again, she remembered some memories which caused her to misunderstand her father. He had a twin who kidnapped Lisa and separated her from her parents but she didn't know that he had a twin. She thought her father did that to her. When her mother comes to meet her, she solved the misunderstanding and that's how they met. That was also the reason her mother stopped painting all those years ago. As for Zayn's story, I think it would be better if you hear from him directly. We would also need to explain this all to Lisa's parents and Aunt Violet."

" Yeah. We should explain it to them."

Just then, they heard footsteps behind and saw Zayn. He had a sulking face as he complained to them. It was just like the old times.

" Like always, I am being left alone," They usually used to sit together while Zayn played himself with puzzles, etc. He was a lot younger than them and they didn't want to bring him in their complicated mess of things. What they used to do was learn the complicated things about the royal family duty. Zayn had yet time to do that so they didn't want to drag him in that earlier.

Robin and Alex smiled. Robin patted her other side which was empty and said to Zayn.

" Come. Sit here!"

Zayn sat down beside her with an upset face. Robin smiled and tousled his hair as she said.
" Okay okay! I am sorry! My little brother grow up so much that he even knows he is being left behind now!"

" Didi!" Zayn fumed with anger as he called out. Robin's habit of teasing people came back as soon as she met them. 

" Alright! Alright! I won't tease you anymore. Now, tell me about your love story!"  

Zayn was slightly embarrassed as he said.

" Why should I tell you?! You haven't yet told me what happened?! Where were you all this time and what were you doing all these years? How did you get out of that fire and why didn't you come back?!"

Hearing those questions, Robin tried to avoid them but both Alex and Zayn didn't let her go. Lisa, Nicole and the others also didn't disturb these siblings who met after a long time and Jack and Sophia fell asleep.