Additional Chapter 162: Arthur Anthony 1.

Arthur was beloved of Nicole. Zayn and Nicole loved him unimaginably. Not even once was he reprimanded in his life. He was taught but never had he ever been scolded. Not because they loved him but rather because there never came a situation he needed to be reprimanded. There was only a specific few things that could make Arthur aggressive, angry or furious and determined to do something.

 The first one was obviously his family. His family was his top priority. It was more important to him than his country. The other one was his country. As long as these two never oppose each other, he would be invincible because they were both his strength and weakness. But there wasn't any possibility of such a situation. 

Arthur since young was very sensible and logical. There was one question that he always asked Nicole. The only question that Nicole, being the top scientist and Zayn, having all the information of world could not give a definite answer to. He would ask...

" Who am I? What is this world? What am I here for?" 

Actually, a completely pure and innocent child hidden from every bad of other world used to ask this question. However, this was a question the parents couldn't find an answer to. So how would they answer their child?

Nicole answered him.

" Baby, many people say there is no god. You know, even I wondered at one point if there is actually a God or not. But you know what, there is one. If not, then who is the creator of the sun? The moon? The earth? The galaxy? The universe? There has to be someone right? It is totally not logical to say it got created itself but let's suppose it does, then how do we explain the living things. The animals and the humans. Can a moving thing, can intelligent spices get created itself? No, it can't. So there is a God. And he is one and only. If there was more than one god, there would have been many differences in the world. There would be aliens. If in case there are aliens, that doesn't mean there is more than one god. Because if there is, there would be many differences in the universe, there would be quarrels destruction of planets. 

The earth could get destroyed itself but it can never be created itself. We are the major reasons for the destruction. The earthquakes and such doesn't happen because God is angry or if you may think so there are two and they are fighting. It only happens because of what we, the human beings had done to this nature in the past. So I don't yet know what I am born for but If I am not wrong, then I am born to save people. My talent is not something I am proud of because it is a gift from god. I only received it to save people and that's what I am doing. If there is a very poor person and I am helping them with money or anything in a huge amount, I won't ever feel proud because it's not me who is helping them. It is God who is helping him through me. The patients pray every day to be saved. God fulfilled their wishes and makes me save them. That's the law of God.

 Your father was gifted because he was destined to help and become a backbone for Alencica. Your uncle was born with one of the hardest jobs and that was as a king of Alencica. Everyone is born with a fate. A destiny. It is written but only for that moment. If you deny a moment, you will change your destiny. Either good or bad. Life is a test for which we are the attendants. Life is a game, for which we are the players. The test has to end and there will be a game over. All we have to do is pass the exam and return victorious from the game. The only way to do that is to know what is right and wrong. What is good or bad and there is a very thin line that is almost invisible and that is God.

If you go in dept, you will know. I can't tell you everything because you will have to discover it yourself but I assure you that you are not born to be in this world. Our body is mortal but our soul is immortal. And God has graciously made a home for our immortal self. He even paved the path for us. If only we walked through it without taking detours or getting dragged by someone to the other side, then only we will reach our home one day. I will give you some books, Arthur, read them and one day, while you are still reading and reading, you are bound to find the answer. That I promise... "