Chapter 157: A Treehouse!

They left the stage. Together with Jack and Sophia, she walked the red carpet and reached her parents. They quickly embraced her tightly as they were dying to do so.

" Than you! Thank you! Baby! It was so beautiful! So wonderful! We also love you so much, Darling~ " Lisa said with tears in her eyes.

" Baby, it was the best moment of my life. Daddy won't be able to live without you. I love you soo much~ " Alex said.

Krystal hid her face in her parent's arms and smiled bashfully. She was very intelligent, talented, beautiful, strong, confident, elegant and wise but she got so shy hearing loving things from her beloved people. 

Alex and Lisa felt they were the most blessed people in the world to have their daughter. Alex kissed her on the forehead and hugged her closely like she was his most precious tressure and she was.

The throne of the princess was right between the King and Queen because both wanted her near all the time. And carefully setting her down, they kissed her on the forehead and said.

" Happy Birthday, Our Princess~ Thank you for being born to Mummy and Daddy!" They said with full of love. She again smiled bashfully. 

After that, the guest all came greeted them and praised the princess endlessly. The diamond and such gifts keep coming one after the other endlessly. It was a bit hectic but finally, the guest was done with it. Krystal didn't talk much not because she was shy or anything else but only because she was too wise at a young age and would only speak when it has meaning or when it comes to her family. 

Krystal had that elegance of Alex's mother, the previous Queen. They called her 'Little Queen' sometimes. They always told her that she looked very similar to her grandmother but they never told her that she felt like she had her grandmothers soul. But whether that was the case or not she was just too beloved to them nonetheless.

Finally, when the guests were over with it, the time came for the family. The first one to give the present was Violet. Nicole's mother. She came up and hugged the princess lovingly and wished her the best. Then she took out a hand-sized little rectangular box. She smiled and gave it to her to open. 

She took it and smiled as she opened up the present. When it was exposed, she discovered one of the most beautiful and lovely lockets she had ever seen.

Since she was small, she always liked the shape of a heart. It makes her feel it represents her feelings to her family and therefore she liked it. She had many many things including the jewellery of hearts but this particular locket was just something different and unique to her. 

A small perfect hear was made with white gold strings covering it all. It was a fake type of jewellery. In the middle of it was a very pleasantly beautiful pink diamond was there. It was the most high-quality pink diamond and very rare to find. It was hung by a thinly made chain of white gold. It was really beautiful and a sweet smile instantly swept up her face and she sweetly thanked Violet.

" Thank you, grandma Violet."

" No need to thank me dear. Happy Birthday!"

All their family looked at the gift and appreciated its beauty. Then next came her actual maternal grandparents, Emma and Arlo. 

Arlo had a real hard time thinking about what to give her and lastly, he made a very beautiful treehouse at the kingdom on a tree with the most beautiful scenario but it was near the kingdom because of safety reasons. He worked with the others himself and made a very cute, beautiful and well-made treehouse for her. 

Krystal liked it too much and hugged him while thanking him. He smiled shyly but was very happy. After they came back inside, Emma took her in her arms. She was still as graceful and sweet but humble as ever. As they all sat in their seats, Emma signalled at some people while still holding her dear granddaughter in her arms. Those people brought a big canvas covered by a white sheet on a wheel. Emma's every painting was priceless tressure. However, this one was more priceless than any other because she never made a one as big as this. But that wasn't the only special thing about it. It was made with utmost love for her.

" Would you like to see it, baby?" Emma asked her.

Krystal excitedly nodded. She got down from Emma's lap and went towards the painting. Took the scissor in the tray from the servant who was standing there and cut the red string which was keeping the curtain closed. As soon as she cut the string, the curtains went aside and the painting came into their view. Beautiful than ever. She was stunned to see the beautiful picture. Even Lisa who had always been the topic of Emma's painting until her daughter came along was shocked by the amazingness of her painting.

It was about her family. Alex and Lisa, dressed in their attire with the crowns were hugging their daughter in between them. She had her eyes open in the painting and a simple but the most beautiful smile was on her face. She was just around 1 year old in it and she had a small cute little crown on her head too. It was from her first birthday. There were a lot of pictures from it but none were as good as this and as feelings filled like this. A painter's real talent lies in how they make the feelings blend with their painting and Emma was no doubt one of the best artists at it.

She loved it too much. She ran to her grandmother who picked her up and pecked on her cheeks while smiling brightly. Her cute little milk teeth were showing and she thanked her heartfeltly.

Then came along her dear uncle and aunt, Nicole and Zayn with their son Arthur in Zayn's arm. While playing with his Didi, Arthur discovered something she liked. So he told his parents about it for which they thanked him because they, one the most successful businessman and the other the most successful doctor, were at their wit's end because they couldn't think of a gift that was more than just expensive. For something that could make her genuinely happy. 

It was that she liked the Japanese game also known as a Japanese version of chess, Shogi a lot. So they made a room in the kingdom which was all tiled as the board of shogi. The square part of the board was wooden and it was a little high above the ground. Then the pieces of it were such that they were strong but light and slid along the path easily. The kids can move them and play while using both mind and body. 

She liked it a lot again and kissed her uncle and aunt on the cheek, leaving them frozen from joy. They loved her as their own with no differentiation so receiving affection from her was truly all they could ever wish for.